Chapter 1: The first battle part 1

It was a nice, warm day in July as the last couple of minutes of school was ticking away, as everyone waited for the final school bell to ring for the 5th graders. Kyle was very excited to leave school for two whole months. "I can't wait for summer vacation to start, so I can battle my friend joe with a 2-on-2 match"!!! Kyle thought in his mind. Then, as the last school bell rang, every student ran out the school gates with there happy ideas for there summer vacations.As Kyle ran out of the gate he saw his friend joe, waiting for his arrival. "Hey Kyle, we're finally done with school, are you you ready for our battle"? Joe asked excitedly. As Kyle gave his friend the "NO Duhh"! Look he answered back " You know I am, I've been waiting for this battle for 2 weeks!lets get to my backyard to have the battle then".

When the two boys had gotten to Kyle's house, they said hello to Kyle's parents and Kyle's little sister as they made there way to the backyard."You ready for our battle"? He asked eagerly. Kyle only said "I'm ready for our first battle!" The two boys had stood up strait and threw there first PokeBalls high and proud.

As there PokeBall released there Pokemon, the two boys felt very excited for there first Pokemon battle. Kyles PokeBall had released a Munchlax and joes PokeBall had an Aron inside. As the battle began, Kyle made his first move. (Sorry for the short chapter.)