Chapter 6:Meeting up, at the cabins.

As Lillian congratulated her meowstic, as Kyle quietly returned his kecleon back into its PokeBall. "That was a great match!" Nathan yelled as he announced his message to everyone that were sitting on the bleachers. "I'm afraid we used up all our time for today, Honzo will show the rest of you where the log cabins are at." As honzo guided the campers to there cabins, Nathan walked up to Kyle and Lillian and said "While they are going to the cabins, you to should go up to the Pokemon center and restore your Pokemon's energy, ok?" The two had replied with an ok and made there journey to the Pokemon center.
When Kyle and Lillian made there was to the Pokemon centers sliding glass door Lillian quickly said "I may have beaten you in our battle, but I had a good time, I haven't had a battle like that in months, so keep on training." She gave Kyle a small wink to him and entered the Pokemon center. Kyle wondered to himself "What was that all about?" As he entered the center as well. As Lillian was finished giving her Pokemon to Nurse joy, she went to wait at a video booth to talk to her parents about how she won against Kyle. "Welcome to the Pokemon center, how may I help you?" Nurse joy happily welcomed Kyle. "Hello, I need my Pokemon's energy restored." Nurse joy nodded as Kyle handed his PokeBalls to her, as she went to do what she does best. After that, Kyle went to the waiting room to wait for nurse joy to restore his Pokemon's energy. While waiting for his Pokemon, joe has entered the Pokemon to see how Kyle was after his loss against Lillian. "You all right after your defeat?" Joe asked Kyle as he looks at his friend slowly and responds "Yeah, I'm alright." He says as happy as he can be. Or at least he tried to be. A minute later, nurse joy calls out to Kyle to tells him "Kyle, your Pokemon finally restored there energy." Kyle revived his PokeBalls, as him and his friend left the Pokemon center. "Follow me Kyle, our cabin is this way." Joe says as the two boys made there way to there cabin.
After five minutes later, the two had made it to there cabin. Joe opened the door to there cabin and said "Hey guys I'm back!" Joe calls out to three kids that were playing with some cards on the floor and one of them says "Hey joe, who's the kid with you?" Joe then speaks up and says "This is my friend, Kyle." Joe introduced Kyle to the three kids and continued "Kyle these three kids are James, Julio, and tommy." Kyle had shook the threes hand one at a time. "It's nice to meet you." James said with a smile on his face. "Yeah man, you did great on that match, I'm sorry that you lost against that Lillian chick." Julio apologized to Kyle as he waits for anything tommy wanted to say. "I really liked your kecleon, can I see it again?" Tommy asked Kyle very excitedly if he can see his Pokemon again. Kyle happily agreed and sent out his kecleon out of its PokeBall. Tommy walked to kecleon to get a better look at it, while he petted the chameleon-like Pokemon. "Wow this is a pretty Pokemon you have, where did you get this." Once James finished his sentence, everyone took a seat on the ground as Kyle explained how he got his newest Pokemon.
It was somewhere around 7:30pm when Kyle finished his story to his three new friends. "So that's how you, got your kecleon." Julio finished as the five heard a knock at the door. Kyle answered the door, seeing that honzo was at the door. "Glad to see the five of you becoming friends." Kyle nodded in agreement and asks "Yes we are, what's up honzo?" Honzo finally remembered that why he was there, finally to say "Let's get going now, dinner is ready in the multi-use room." Honzo said to the five kids, as he went to the next cabin to let the other campers are aware of dinner.
The five kids finally made it to the multi-use room to have some dinner. Dinner was meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and fried rice, with a carton of milk. In the middle of dinner, Julio had spoke up and asks Kyle "So why did you freak out in the middle of the battle, when the meowstic used attract?" Kyle had open his eyes wide and almost choked on his meatloaf that he was chewing on. He coughed on his meatloaf a little bit as joe patted his back, until Kyle was able to speak "Well..." He dosed off and continued to eat some of his dinner like nothing had happened. His three friends stared to become a little concerned. "Kyle, his there something, you are not telling us?" James asked in a weird little way. Kyle stayed quiet and started to sweat a bit. Then tommy yelled out "You have a crush on her, do you!?" Kyle swallowed the food in his mouth and blushed as his friends were laughing at him. "You do, do you!?" Kyle's face was fully red and slammed his head on his dinner plate. Then Nathan walked in to the multi-use room and made an announcement "Alright everyone, time for bed, use the bathroom as you go to your cabins!" Then Nathan, Honzo and every other camper had went to there cabins, the the four boys had whispered about Kyle relationship with him and Lillian, as Kyle was calming down from the whole attract move in the middle of that battle.
Each of boys said there good nights to each other and dozed off to sleep, except Kyle. The forth time Kyle had blinked, trying to go to sleep, Kyle couldn't get any sleep, as he slowly closed his eyes, Kyle heard some rocks hitting on the front door, as Kyle slowly walked up to the door, trying not to wake up any of his friends from sleep, he opens the door and finds that the person waiting at the door was...Lillian!