Chapter 9: A blast from the past!

The game of kickball had ended with 12-9, leaving Kyle's team the winner. "We did it guys, we finally won!" Kyle had screamed with excitement, as Nathan walked to the winning team and said "Way to go guys, that was a great game that the guys play, now let's go get some dinner." Nathan lead the campers to the multi-use room, to enjoy some dinner.
After there dinner, there five kids went to there cabin to get some rest for tomorrow's next activity. Like last time, Kyle's four friends went to a deep sleep as usual. But Kyle was about to go to sleep as he heard more rocks thumping on the door again. After that, Kyle realized that he was supposed to see Lillian to talk about last nights "kiss". Kyle answers the door and it was Lillian, after that he put on his shoes, the two went back to the view, where the saw the full moon.
As they arrived the two sat across from each other, Kyle spoke up "So, why did you kiss me last night?" Lillian took a deep breath and answers "I kissed you because, I'm terrible with relationships, because of a story back when I was young..." She felt nervous about her story, Kyle says "I'm listening." Kyle prepared himself, by sending out his kecleon to keep him company.
"It all started when I was 6..." She continued as Kyle and his kecleon pictured the whole story.
"My parents and I were preparing for a party to celebrate my great grandfathers birthday." Lillian quietly continued "There were more adults there then children to play with, the kids were either boring or interested in something I was not." As she kept continuing she felt more and more sad by the minute. "The only friend I had was my first Pokemon, espurr, the first evolution of meowstic. Lillian started to get butterflies in her stomach as she continued. "An hour later at the party, me and my espurr were playing with a bouncy ball, my uncle and his son arrived at the party, and his son brought his friend I never met to the party, and I thought he was really cute..." At this point, she looked liked she was going to cry a little bit. "So I thought that if I introduced myself to that boy, maybe I would make a good impression to him." She went on "I walk up to him as my cousin went to use the bathroom, I walk up and I said hello and if he wanted to play with me, and he said yes!" Lillian finished the sentence with a small grin on her face as the continued "We went to my room to play with some toys, after we had our dinner with my family." She was about to release her tears after the next sentence. "Me, the cute boy, and my cousin played with my toys for another hour, as my cousin went to the bathroom..." Kyle interrupts the story to ask Lillian "Again?" Lillian smirks a small frown and answers "My cousin drank a lot of Apple juice that night." Then Lillian continued her story "When we were alone, we basically kind of fluttered with each other, and I didn't know what to do at moments when you are alone with another person you have a crush on." She slowly went on with her story "I then went for the goal, and I asked him if I can give him a little kiss on the cheek, and he agreed, so I was so happy at that moment and I thought nothing can go wrong..." She felt like the next two sentence she was going to burst into tears. "When I leaned out for the kiss, my dad entered the room and was letting use that dessert was ready, until he saw us and our moment and the was steamed at my cousins friend, he was so mad that he kicked him out of my room, I tried my best to defend him, but dad wasn't falling for that..." She took a deep breath and released the next sentence "I told him that I kissed him and my dad was even more mad at me for doing something horrible to a boy and grounded me for a whole year, after that, my dad had banned me with this relationship stuff for kissing a boy at the age of six!" She continued louder then the last sentence "For years, I forgotten how relationships work, so I thought kissing you on the cheek would be a good sign for our friendship, but it didn't work a-and this makes me cry thinking about this whole problem, I'm sorry!" Lillian bursts into tears as she runs up to Kyle to hug him to make herself feel better. As kecleon moved out of the way, Kyle and his Pokemon felt like he was going to cry as well, in fact, Kyle had a tear in his eye. "I-I didn't know it was that hard for you..." Lillian tried to say something, but she was crying too hard to talk. "It's ok Lillian, I'm sure we can forget last nights situation and try again tomorrow, I will teach you how romantic relationships work, would you like that?" Lillian nodded a little as she continued to hug Kyle "Alright, we should get some rest now." As Lillian started to calm down a bit, the two had went down to the cabins Kyle said his good night to Lillian as she did the same to Kyle. Kyle and his Pokemon made there way to bed, Kyle thought to himself "I'm sure everything will be alright." He closed his eyes, and quickly opened them again and realized "Will everything be alright?" Kyle thought that question to himself until he fell asleep.