Chapter 16:The wedding? Part 2

The two had finally made there way to Kyle's log cabin, as he entered the cabin, he can see his four friends preparing Kyle's tuxedo for his big day. "Oh, hey there Kyle, you just in time!" Joe said happily to his friend. "We were just preparing the final touches for your tuxedo." James said after joe. "And... Done!" Julio exclaimed as the four cheered for the finished tuxedo. "Do you like it?" Tommy asked Kyle, as he showed his tuxedo to him.

The tuxedo looked like any other tux, like black sport jacket, white shirt, and black pants. But the shirt pocket had a red rose to add a spicy taste for Kyle's bride. Before Kyle replied, he thought to himself "Maybe this wedding isn't so bad as I thought is was going to be..." He then finally replies "I really like it!" He said with joy, as his friends shouted out "Hooray!"

(1 half an hour later...")

Kyle made his way to the multi-use room to check on how the preparations were. Nathan waved Kyle to come over where he was standing, maybe he has some news. "Kyle, I have some good and bad news." Kyle then smiled and asked "What's the news?" Nathen replied "Your parents and Lillian's parents are able to see the wedding!" Kyle jumped with excitement. "Really!?" He said with joy, Nathan cleared his throat, for the bad news. "But, they are not able to come in person..." Kyle then stopped to ask "So... How will they watch the wedding?" Nathen pointed out the moving cameras and answered back "They will be video-watching the whole wedding, but they will stay for the wedding." Kyle and his kecleon turned to five moving cameras that were chatting about life. Kyle's mom and dad , his little sister, and Lillian's mom and dad.

Kyle's mom and dad approached to him with excitement, they both said "Congratulations!" Kyle mom burst out with "I'm so happy! My little baby is becoming a man!" Kyle blushed with embarrassment, until his dad said "Son, I thought this day was going to take for ever, but I was wrong." Kyle nodded, waiting for what his little sister had to say for his big accomplishment. She said "... I hope you and your wife make a hundred babies!" Kyle blushed even harder, then dad smack the back of his sisters head, then mom put his sister on mute. "See ya later!" The parents said as they went away to talk to Lillian's family. Kyle looked at the clock on the wall and said "Oh, I got to go, the wadding is about to begin!" Him and his Kecleon made there way to the cabin to change. His friends were at the wedding, so everyone was waiting.

(While everyone is getting ready, allow me to list the jobs in the wedding!)

Usher:Lamptent
Program attendance: Hawlucha
Bridesmaids:Meowstic, Lillian's friends.
Groomsman: Bagon, Kyle's friends
Best man:Joe
Flower tosser:Plusle
Flower provider:Grotle
Ring bearer: Munchlax
Reader:Honzo
(Thank you!)

Everyone was waiting for the wedding to begin and they got what they were waiting for. (ti'l next time!)