Chapter 18: The new kid part 1

Hello everyone, I'm back from my vacation, I'm ready to make more chapters, we have a new character in this chapter, my friend Love-Rocky15 asked me to make this character. You guys should check out his stories, I enjoy them, anyways, enjoy the chapter!

As kyle woke up for the day, he was gloom that his wedding was just a dream, when him and his friends were in the multi-use room, he was poking as his breakfast. But when he wanted to continue at his breakfast, Nathan walked up to the front of the room to make the morning announcements. " Alright everyone, today is the pokemon battle frontier tests, this is a very important one-step, test that each of you will take!" Kyle and his friends looked at one another "I wonder what these tests are for..." Joe asked his friends. The others didn't say anything. Nathan ordered everyone to go out to the campsites battlefields.

By the time everyone made there way over there, kyle wanted to find Lillian to talk to aboute what this test is about, when he sees Lillian talking to another guy, someone Kyle haven't met here at this camp. "Hey Lillian, who's your friend?" Kyle walked up to Lillian as she was talking to her friend. "Hey Kyle, I like you to meet my new friend, Jordan." Kyle shook his hand with the new kid. "What's up man?" He asked Kyle in a funny fashion to him. "Not much, what are you two talking about?" Jordan answered his question with a confident passion "I was asking his cute girl, if she wanted to go out with me." Kyle yelled in his mind. "
What!? A date!?" Kyle said in the real world "Well I gotta go, I hope we can pokemon battle sometime soon!" He said as he Shockley walked away. Lillian wanted to answer his request, but couldn't because Nathan, continued with his announcement. "Alright everyone, we are having a tournament with another summer camp, and I need all of you to battle to see who gets to battle and who doesn't." He finished, as and honzo began to put people in each battlefield. "Ok Kyle, you will be partners with Jordan!" Honzo exclamation as Kyle jumped in his body. He reached the battlefield with Jordan on the other side. "Alright you two, this will be a 4 on 4 match, use all you pokemon wisely!" Honzo said as he left to guide the other campers to there battles. Jordan calls out to him "You might as well give up right now, I want to go on a date with your Lillian friend, so I gotta make myself look good!" Kyle was a little tormented with his urging to date Lillian. "Why don't you back off from her! And focus at our battle! Jordan wasn't tormented with Kyles talk. "If only your pokemon was as good as your back talk! I'm going to mess you up withy pokemon! The two grabbed there PokeBalls and the battle began.

Kyle sent out his bagon, and Jordan sent out his pikachu. Jordan goes first "Pikachu, use head butt! Pikachu came charging at Bagon to attack. Kyle kept calm at bagon and gave the first command "Bagon use head butt as well!" The two slammed there heads on each other, pikachu was in pain as bagon was the same, for a little bit at least, "What!? Why isn't your bagon hurt as well?! Kyle was confused as well but remembered the helmet on his head. "Due to Bagon's helmet on its head, it can recover the head pain, faster then are pikachu!" Jordan yelled out to his pikachu, bagon was ready for an attack "Bagon, now dragon claw!" The pokemon raised its claws as it talked the mouse pokemon, and it slashed its claws on pikachu, the combo was too overwhelming for Pikachu, it fainted, Jordan brought back his pokemon to its PokeBall in annoyance. "Don't worry Kyle! I'll still have three pokemon, these three are much stronger then my pikachu! You will be sorry! He finished as Kyle prepared himself for the unexpected....