Chapter 12:A crazy campfire catastophe

Hello everyone, the author here, I'm back and I'm ready to make more chapters! This chapter is extra long, enjoy!

No one had spoke to go next, so Nathan said "Ok, everyone dismissed." As everyone just left Nathan called out "I have a special announcement at the dinner table." Then him and honzo had gone back to the camping office, as everyone left as well.

The five kids were just hanging out in there cabin, until Kyle said "Is there anything else to do to pass the past the time?" As he finished his sentence, the four other boys were thinking about what to do to pass the time. Julio then mentions "How about a Pokemon battle?" Kyle then answers with "That's a good idea." Kyle continues "Who's gonna battle then?" Each of the boys looked at one another, until James answers. "We haven't seen Julio or tommy battle, so how 'bout that?" Julio and tommy both looked at James then to each other. The two agreed to do the battle as the five moved to the back of the cabin to have that battle.

"Ok, each of you will have 2 Pokemon to battle with, first one to have all three Pokemon to faint loses." Joe finished as he was the referee. "Let the battle beg-..." Joe couldn't finish this sentence because he heard a voice coming from the other side, that person was Lillian. "Hey guys!" She says. "I'm bored over at my cabin, so I was wondering if I can watch this Pokemon battle, is that cool?" The five boys agreed to let Lillian watch the Pokemon battle. Julio and tommy both grabbed there PokeBalls, then they both threw then in the air and sent out there first Pokemon. Julio sent out his heracrooss, while tommy sent out his hippopotas. Then the battle began.

"Heracrooss, swords dance!" heracrooss raised its claws up into the air, as energy swords surrounded the Pokemon, making heracrooss feel stronger. "Hippopotas, earthquake!" The Pokemon jumped into the air then pound the ground so hard that it caused the battlefield to shake in a crazy way, causing heracrooss to fall to the ground and cause some effective damage, even though it was not vary effective. But heracrooss was able to get up from that attack. Julio than gave his next command to his Pokemon. "Let's try a aerial ace!" Heracrooss came flying towards hippopotas like a torpedo. "Quick, use double-edge!" The next thing you know, you see hippopotas and heracrooss coming towards each other like missiles. The two were able to make a big explosion, the two Pokemon were hurt badly, but hippopotas was hurt more. Heracrooss was able to use its wigs to land softly, but hippopotas just crashed into the ground. "Now that hippopotas is on the ground, use shadow claw!" Heracrooss surrounded its claw its a dark aura, then charges at the Pokemon that was on the ground. Tommy freaked out, until he received an idea from his head. "Hippopotas, use dig!" Hippopotas quickly recovered, then quickly made its way into the ground to avoid heracrooss' attack. "You fell for my trap, earthquake!" Heracrooss stomps its foot on the ground causing a bigger earthquake then hippopotas', causing the Pokemon to jump out of the ground and to faint. "Hippopotas is unable to battle, heracrooss is the winner!" Joe points out the winner of that round, while tommy returns his Pokemon into its PokeBall. Tommy sent out his last Pokemon out onto the field, which was his pikachu. The next phase of the battle began.

"Pikachu, discharge!" Pikachu released a big electric explosion, that zapped heracrooss, causing it to faint. "Heracrooss is unable to battle, pikachu wins!" Julio returned his heracrooss back into its PokeBall, then grabbed his next PokeBall, sending out his next Pokemon, that Pokemon was a scolipede. The two were ready to battle, but there can only be one...

Since pikachu made its first move when Tommy make the next command "Pikachu use agility!" Pikachu began to move faster then it usually did, Julio gave out his next command "Scolipede, try steamroller!" Scolipede curled up into a wheel and began to charge at Pikachu. Tommy freaked out for a moment because of the big Pokemon coming towards his Pikachu, until he reached an idea by commanding "Pikachu, let's defend by using volt tackle!" The mouse began to dash into Scolipede, while it was covering itself with electricity. The two Pokemon charged towards like if they were horses in the middle of a joust. Until the two Pokemon were a little bit close to each other, Tommy yelled out "Now jump!" Pikachu used its tail to help it jump into the air, as Scolipede stopped to see if it's attack was successful, but it was confused to see that Pikachu was not on the battlefield, it looked up to see that Pikachu was falling from the air while the volt tackle was still in play, causing it to crash into its target was suspenseful damage. At last, Scolipede fainted. "Scolipede is unable to battle, Pikachu wins! The winner is Tommy!" The four that were not battling, walked up to Tommy, congratulated him and his Pokemon as well. The two returned there Pokemon and shook hands for a wonderful battle, the four went back to there cabin, while Lillian went back to her own cabin to get some rest before dinner.

The time was around 7:30 and it was time for dinner, the five boys were already in line to grab there dinner. Today's dinner was spaghetti and meatballs, and a carton of milk. They say there enjoying there meal, until Nathan, and his assistant honzo, walked up to the center of the multi-use room to make an announcement. "Ok everyone, I hope you had a nice meal, now it's time to go to the campsite!" Kyle raised his hand to ask "Is that the surprise?" Nathan looks at him and answers back with "You'll see, it's a surprise."

An half an hour later, everyone made there way to the campsites, where everyone formed a circle around the campfire, then Nathan continued "Now it's time for a special night to communicate with the undead!" He added with a ghostly theme to his sentence, as everyone shivered a little, but Tommy was shacking like a rock in the middle of an earthquake. Honzo started to light up the campfire, as Nathan sent out a Pokemon of his own. That Pokemon was a banette. Everyone wondered why Nathan sent out a ghost-type Pokemon. He pointed at the campfire to his Pokemon and ask it "Can you use wil-o-wisp on that campfire?" Banette nodded to its owner and created some ghostly fire and tossed it at the campfire. At first, nothing happened, but suddenly the campfire began to turn blue, causing the campfire to create a very large pillar of fire. The explosion was so big that Nathan and honzo flew back an knocked there heads on a table that was near the campfire, causing the both of them to knock out. The kids were safe, but very terrified. The fire began to shrink, but then, somehow created 4 ghost from the underworld!