Chapter 13:The creepy greetings

The campers gazed upon the fact that Nathan summoned 4 ghosts from the underworld. The shortest ghost of the four, gave the campers the hairy-eye and finally speaks up "Why did you pathetic mortals disturb us from our own world!" It waited for an answer, but everyone were still shivering at the fact, where they were looking at real life ghosts. The middle ghost quince at the shivering campers, and speaks up as well "They ain't talking boss, what should we do with these children?"

The tallest ghost out of the 4, angrily answers back "Hold on, I'm thinking!" The three ghosts backed off from there leader, as he slowly approached the children. As it got closer and closer, the children were shaking more frighten then usual, Lillian was scared so much, that she passed out from all her pressure. But this time Kyle grabbed her to stop the fall, so she wouldn't get hurt. The ghost finally approached the campers, and greeted the children.

"Hello children of the upper world, my name is extra-large soda, you can call me extra-large." The kids had a wtf face and wondered what kind of name is that, but couldn't because extra-large continued "These are my minions large, medium, and small sodas." Extra-large continued "I would like to make a deal with you."

Kyle raised an eyebrow and ask "What do you want?" Extra-large quickly approached Kyle and stroke Kyle's chin and answered "The four of us would like to have a battle with you." Kyle took a big gulp and asked "That's it?" Extra-large answered back again "Let's make things exciting, if you win, I will give you a special item!" Kyle started to sweat "What if you win?" Extra-large answered back rudely answered "How many questions do you simpletons have!? Anyways if I win, I will take your camp leaders souls." Kyle looked back to the campers, then back to extra-large. "What if I..." Extra-large got tired and interrupted his question and answered back "If you refuse my request..." He stopped and then reached its hand into Lillian's stomach and grabbed her soul, while Kyle was still holding her in his arms. But a second later, extra-large grabbed a good grip on Lillian's soul, as it squirmed, trying to return back into its body, but extra-large trapped it into a bottle. The campers started to shiver faster, but not Kyle. Instead, he looks at Lillian's empty face, and angry demands "You give me back my friends soul back or else!"

Small tauntingly asked back "Or what, you will beat us all up, for your girlfriend?!" The three ghosts started to chant some mean things about Kyle and Lillian's relationship. Kyle turned red about his anger and shyness for Lillian at the same time. Kyle angrily yells "I except your challenge!" Extra-large grinned and said "Good, first choose two friends to face my three minions. Kyle looked at the campers, and replies back with "I choose joe and James to fight by my side!" The two kids that Kyle had mentioned walked up to his side and waited for the battle to start. The kids who weren't fighting had to take Nathan and honzo back to the multi-use room to try to recover the two from there bonk on the head.

The seven reached the battlefield as Kyle gently let Lillian on to the ground five feet behind him to start the battle. Extra-large began to yell out the rules "This will be a triple battle, each person will be able to use one Pokemon each and if all three Pokemon are down on each side, calls victory for the other team! Please pick your Pokemon!"

Kyle sent out his Munchlax, joe sent out his Sneasel, James sent out his Lileep. Now it's the ghosts turn. Small sent out his sableye, medium sent out his swellow, and large sent out his marshstomp. Extra-large finished with "With all the Pokemon ready, let the battle begin!"

Before extra-large finished his sentence, Kyle thought into his mind "Don't worry Lillian I will win this for you..."