Chapter 5:A camptastic battle!

As both of the trainers threw there PokeBalls high in the air, Kyle felt a little nervous to battle a girl. Kyle's PokeBall had released his Munchlax onto the battlefield, while Lillian's PokeBall released a Hawlucha into the battlefield. Lillian yelled "I will go first, Hawlucha, brick break!" Hawlucha's hand started to glow white and started to run over where Munchlax was to attack. "Oh no you won't, Munchlax, flamethrower!" Munchlax released the fire in from his mouth, but Hawlucha dodged the stream of fire, almost without trying and landed its attack on Munchlax. After the attack landed, Munchlax took a short flight into the air and landed on its back. "Way to go Hawlucha, brick break again!" As Lillian told her next command to her Pokemon, Hawlucha's hand glowed white and charged at Munchlax for another attack. Kyle started to sweat, until Kyle thought of an idea. "Munchlax, metronome!" Munchlax pointed its finger into the air, then started to shack it like it was doing the disco move people often see at the dance floor. Hawlucha slowed down to see what on earth Munchlax was doing. After the finger waving, Munchlax felt like it was about to sneeze, then released a harsh icy wind out of its face, causing Hawlucha to lower its speed. " so, that was icy wind then." Kyle slowly said, then commanded "Now, use rock tomb!" Munchlax raised its arms and waited for the whitish energy to form the giant bolder. When the energy finally formed the bolder, Munchlax threw the bolder at Hawlucha. Hawlucha tried to move out the way, but due the icy wind, Hawlucha was not fast enough to dodge the giant bolder. The attack was able to finally hit Hawlucha. "No, Hawlucha!" Lillian yelled at her hurt Pokemon. "Now, flamethrower one more time!" Munchlax filled its mouth with fire, and released it at Hawlucha once again and attacked the Pokemon as it faints. "Hawlucha is unable to battle, Munchlax is the winner!" Honzo had yelled to the campers that were sitting at the bleachers. "Way to go, Kyle!" Joe yelled to his friend. Lillian returned her Pokemon into its PokeBall and said "Thank you Hawlucha, you did great." She switched Hawlucha's PokeBall with her next Pokemon.
"Come out plusle!" She said as she threw her PokeBall into the air. The Pokemon contain the Pulsle, she was talked about earlier.
"Pluse, use charge!" Plusle stared to hold its charged power as its sp.def stat goes up. "Munchlax, rock tomb!" The white energy formed the bolder again and tossed it at the plusle. "Your rock tomb won't effect my Pluse, now use electro ball!" Plusle released a ball of electricity that looked a little bigger then Kyle had seen in on TV Pokemon battles. Since the electro ball was powered up by the charge, the ball went threw the bolder, destroying it as well. After the huge explosion, the attack was able to hit Munchlax, then the Pokemon fainted. "Munchlax is now unable to battle, plusle wins!" Honzo had pointed out to the campers. Kyle switched out his Munchlax with his new one.
"Go, Lamptent!" Kyle said as he yelled out. Lillian commanded plusle to use thunderbolt and Kyle commanded Lamptent to use flamethrower. As the moves collided, Lamptent had the upper hand due to its higher sp.attack stat the flamethrower was able to attack plusle, and breaking its thunderbolt. "Plusle, thunder wave!" Plusle released a weak electric puff that landed on Lamptent. Kyle had a bad felling in his stomach. "Quick, use energy ball!" Lamptent had tried to use its attack, but was to stunned to do anything at all. Lillian had chuckled and said Finish this with thunder! Plusle started to charge its energy for the big lighting attack, but Kyle had yelled "Before she can attack, use wil-o-wisp!" Lamptent had created some ghostly fire from its insides and released it at plusle. Plusles attack did manage to attack but was badly burned. "Before you fall down plusle, use electro ball!" As plusle released its final attack on its opponent, had fell down. "The two Pokemon are unable to battle, use both of your final Pokemon wisely!"
Kyle took a big gulp and said "Alright kecleon, don't let me down." He said to himself as he released his new Pokemon. Some of the campers at the bleachers gazed at kecleon's wonderful skin color, in fact, at least half of the campers were impressed. "Your kecleon may have a pretty skin color, but it's not a match against my beautiful Pokemon." She said as she sent out her next Pokemon, which was a gorgeous female meowstic. Kyle and his Pokemon looked at the Pokemon and made there first attack as a team. "Let's start with psybeam!" The pattern on kecleon's stomach started to glow into numerous colors to unleash a multi-color beam to its target. "Dodge, then use signal beam!" Meowstic then opened its ears to focus its energy to release an odd looking beam to attack kecleon. "Quick, double team!" Kecleon quickly reacted to Kyle's command and made some illusionary copies of itself to confuse meowstic. Meowstic started to turn its head left to right to find the real kecleon. "Now, strike with shadow claw!" As all of the clones disappeared right in front of everyone's eyes, kecleon paw was surrounded with a black aura and attacks meowstic with it as the Pokemon falls into the the ground."Meowstic please get up!" Lillian begs for her Pokemon to get up, as Meowstic slowly gets up form the ground. "Thank you, use attract!" While Meowstic gave a big wink to kecleon, small pink hearts were spawning from here eye. "No!" Kyle continued in fear. "I'm ever good with romance!" Kyle squealed in terror. The hearts surrounded kecleon as the hearts approached closer, until they eventually reach kecleon. All of a sudden, kecleon started to made all kinds of noises, while it danced to impress Meowstic. "This can't be good..." He doused off while Lillian giggled and yelled "Use psychic!" Meowstic's eyes turn blue and raised its ear as it picks up kecleon with her psychic force, and slammed it into the ground. "Kecleon, please snap out of it!" Kyle also begged for his Pokemon to get up, but kecleon was still danced around like it was on a dance floor. "Finish up with signal beam!" Meowstic used her attack and successfully hits its target with more power due to kecleon's ability, color swap, causing kecleon to faint from such a super effective attack.

"Kecleon is unable to battle, Meowstic wins, and this means Lillian wins the warm up battle!" Honzo had yelled to the campers, as they clapped towards Lillian's victory, while joe was only clapping for Kyle. Lillian felt like a winner, while Kyle felt like he was going to fall down to the ground like his three fallen Pokemon.