Chapter 3:The kecleon if a different color.

After the two boys finished dinner the Kyle and joe went up to Kyle's room and talked about the summer camp the two were going to. "I can't wait to go camping tomorrow." Kyle said excitedly. "Me to, I wonder what we are going to..." As joe tried to finish his sentence Kyle's mom yelled " Kyle, can you and your friend take out this trash, please?

Kyle and joe went down to grab the trash and they both threw the trash into the dumpster they both had herd a noise from a trash can falling on to the ground near by. "What was that?" Kyle asked nervously. Joe slowly walked up to the trash can and he can saw a shadow of a Pokemon as it dashed away into the dark streets. "Weird, I wonder what that was..." Joe said curiously. Kyle grabbed his PokeBall that contained Lamptent and sent that Pokemon out and said "Were about to find out!" Kyle said dramatically as joe jumped in fear. "Are you serious!?" He asked nervously and gave joe the "No duhh" look again and went to find what the shadow was as Lamptent lead the way to shine the way to find what the shadow really was.

As the two boys and the Lamptent chased the shadow until it was trapped behind a building, Kyle than shouted "Now, use energy ball!" Lamptent did what it was told to do and attacked the shadow as the Pokemon was revealed to Lamptent's light and turned out the shadow was a kecleon. "Go PokeBall!" Kyle threw his PokeBall at the wild kecleon. The PokeBall shook a few times and caught the kecleon. "Hooray, I caught a kecleon!" Kyle cheered as joe spoke up "Alright you caught a kecleon, I have a question." Kyle stopped and said "What is it?" Joe asked " Why was kecleon purple with green outlines?" Kyle looked shocked and said "I'm not sure, but we need to get back home though." Then the two boys made a run home.

As Kyle and joe returned home from the big chase, Kyle's mom yelled "Where have you two been?! Its already 8:00, I demand an answer right now!" Kyle had spoke up and said "While we were taking out the trash, we saw a shadow dash from the trash can, so we decided to find in out what the shadow was, and the shadow was really a kecleon". Kyle finished then sent out his new friend from his PokeBall. Kyle's mom looked at the kecleon for a while then said "This is a pretty Pokemon to look at, but I don't want you to stay out all light like that, ok?" When Kyle agreed with his mothers question, the two went back up to Kyle's room and decided to go to sleep for the big night the next day.