Chapter 8:Be prapared!!!

The next morning as Kyle woke up with a blank expression of tired face from staying up so late last night. After Kyle wakes up, everyone woke up at the same time as well. The boys started to hear a big bell ringing all over the campsites. "What's that noise!?" Joe asked while he had his hands curving his ears. Kyle and the other four looking out the door and they see honzo ringing some bells and repeating "Wake up kiddies, breakfast is ready!" The five changed into there regular clothes and went to the multi-use room for some breakfast.
Kyle and his friends grabbed there breakfast from the breakfast line and began to eat. In the middle of breakfast, a paper airplane had landed in Kyle's scrambled eggs and Kyle grabbed the paper and unfolded it to see if there was anything written inside of it. There was a letter inside of it that says: come meet me at the bathroom so we can talk about our situation, Lillian. "What does it say?" James asked Kyle, kind of impatient to know what the note says. Kyle speaks out "I need to go to the bathroom, I will be back in a minute." Kyle quickly left, the four boys obviously did not fall for the whole bathroom excuse, but they had to deal with it and continue there breakfast.
Kyle quickly made it to the bathroom and waited for Lillian to talk about the situation last night. Kyle waited for a minute and says to him self "Where is Lillian?" But all of a sudden he hears "Right here." Lillian pops out behind him, and Kyle's jumps in fear from the surprised Lillian had gave to Kyle. "What was that for?" Kyle asked angrily. Lillian answers back with "I just wanted to scare you a little...You don't need to be all butt hurt about it..." Kyle looks at her again and says "That's not important, now let me ask you something." Kyle continued "Why did you kiss me?" He asked like he was being annoyed by a child. Lillian's eyes began to stare at her shoes and said "Because...I'm not the best girl with relation ships..." She said gloomily to Kyle. "This begins with a story..." Kyle interrupts "Well you go to tell me, we got to get back to the multi-use room." Lillian nodded her head and says "We should, I will tell you later on at night, like yesterday." Kyle also nodded as the two returned to the multi-use room.
When the two returned to the multi-use room, Nathan(or surfightsalot) was in a middle of a speech, as the two returned to there own friends. "Hey joe, what did I miss?" Joe quietly answered back "Nathan said that we are going to play a game, now let's listen." As Nathan continued "Now for today's activity, you guys are going to play a game I like to call and play, KICKBALL!!!!!" The leader screamed at the top of his lungs, as a lot of kids cheered in excitement. "I will meet all you at the field, meet me there in five minute." Then Nathan made his way out the door, and walked to the field.
By the time everyone made there way to the field, there were two kickball fields, ready to be played on. Nathan made another speech and began "Since there are many of you here, half of you will have to go to the other field." As honzo divided the kids to go on the other field, Nathan explained "When you have your Pokemon with you, kickball becomes a little bit more exciting." Kyle and his friends had puzzled faces on each other and Kyle asks "How can that be?" Nathan looks at Kyle and answers back "By using your Pokemon to compete as well!" Every one gave a big cheer to the answer Nathan had reviled. "Now chose one Pokemon to compete in this fine game of kickball, you guys got five minutes to decide." Nathan almost left something out "I almost forgot there are three rules for choosing a Pokemon to compete, rule number 1, no Pokemon that stands one four feet!" A couple of kids groaned about that rule, everyone else did not mind. "Rule number 2, you Pokemon must have hands or paws to catch any flying ball!" Nathan continued "Last rule, your Pokemon cannot use any moves on the field." Nathan looked at everyone, and continued "You may begin to choose." Nathan moved to the other Field to see what's going on at the other field.
Kyle knew what Pokemon he was going to use, and that was kecleon. "Of course!" Joe said with sarcasm, as the sent out his Sneasel. "What Pokemon do you guys have?" Kyle asked this three friends, James, Julio, and tommy. "Well, I don't know about you two, but I'm going with my lileep." As James sent out his flower-like fossil like Pokemon. "How can it catch or kick the kickball?" Joe asked James like he was going to snitch on him. "My lileep can catch the ball with its tentacles, and hit the ball by swinging its face sideways and hitting the ball." James finished explaining how his Pokemon can complete in the game. "I'm going with my heracrooss." Julio said as he sent out his Beatle Pokemon. Then the four looked at tommy and he said "I will use my pikachu for this job." Tommy says, as he did the same with James and Julio, by sending his electric mouse Pokemon to play the game. Kyle looks at Lillian as she sent out her meowstic to play. "If we are going to win this game, we need yo talk to you about our teammates for this game." Tommy said, while James and Julio agreed to do what tommy said. Kyle and joe looked at the three waiting to begin identifying there teammates. "Ok, first there's Marcuse, using his sableye for the game." James finished as Julio started to speak "Then there is Samantha with her simipour." As he finished, tommy did the same as well. "Then last but sorta least, is Jacob and his staryu, or better known as spongebob..." Tommy dosed off, like he was walking away from a weirdo. "Spongebob?" Kyle and joe asked at the same time, with a puzzled face. The three simply replies back "Long story short, he watches too much spongebob, and hid party Pokemon includes each of the cast as well, or named after them at least..." The three finished, as Nathan came back and said " Aright, let's get this show on the road!" As the campers cheered once again, Nathan left something out "One more thing, the game will work with Pokemon playing offense, and you guys playing defense." Some kids were shocked by that rule, but no got to react because the game was ready to play. The Pokemon were lined up, the kids were in position, and Nathan yells out "Let the game begin!"