Chapter 10:A pleasant Scavenger hunt!

The next morning had arrived and the five kids did there usual stuff and made there way to the multi-use room for some breakfast. They were expecting for Nathan to come up to the room as well to make today's speech. Nathan didn't show up until ten minutes later, after Kyle and his friends finished there breakfast. "Time for an announcement!" Honzo yelled out to the room until everyone stayed quiet, then Nathan speaks out and says "Ok, today's activity will be a nice scavenger hunt!" Some kids had cheered, as Nathan continued "Honzo will give you some PokeBalls and a scavenger sheet, because this is a Pokemon scavenger hunt!" By the time the time Kyle got his paper he explains "Hey, there's nothing written on this!" Nathan answers back "That's the thing, your supposed to write down the Pokemon you going to catch, then when the time comes, we'll have those Pokemon battle for today's activity!" Now all the kids have cheered with excitement, as Kyle and his friends dashed out into the forest to get started.

As they were running, Kyle slowed down and said "Wait guys, stop." The four stopped and listened for what Kyle wanted to say. "I think we should split up." Joe had a puzzled face and asked "Why?" Kyle answered "If we want to find more Pokemon, I suggest that we split up, that way we can find more Pokemon." Kyle's friends were in favor of his idea and they all decided to split up to find more Pokemon.

Kyle was walking upon a forest trail that had a view of a cliff view. While he was walking upon the trail he sees a bagon sitting on a tree branch. "I'm going to catch that, go Munchlax!" Kyle said while sending out his Pokemon. "Use rock tomb!" Munchlax formed the whitish energy, as it waited for the rock to from, then tosses the bolder at the bagon, as it wasn't prepared for such an attack, it stayed on its stomach to recover. "Go, PokeBall!" The PokeBall touched the bagon as it was sucked into the ball as well. It shuck a few times and sealed the ball, as Kyle cheered for the caught Pokemon. "Cool, now to write this Pokemon on the piece paper." Then Kyle returned his Munchlax back into its PokeBall, then he walked to the cliff side and saw a nice view and said to himself "That's a nice view." All of a sudden, he heard a rock crushing sound and turns to see what the sound was. He felt the cliff hang sliding off the cliff slowly as the chunk released off of the cliff. Kyle screamed as he held on to the chunk of the cliff. But two minutes later, the chunk made a fast stop on the flat ground, as Kyle flung off of the chunk and flew to the ground, causing him to painfully and uncontrollably, roll on the ground. He couldn't stop rolling, until he fell into a big river in the middle of a forest. He slowly started to swim to the nearest land and slapped on the river where it barely had any land on, and landed his head as he ran out of energy to go on. He groaned for a little bit, but, before he closed his eyes, he saw a shadow of a person. He wanted to see how it was, but he did not have the energy to look to see how it was, causing him to pass out, for a little bit.

Kyle slowly opened his eyes, and finds himself on a comfortable bed of leafs. Hey reaches for any of his PokeBalls to see if any of his Pokemon were ok, but he seems to not find any of them. "Where are my Pokemon!?" He yelled out into the Forest, and then a girl had answered back to him "They are ok, I'm only trying to help you..." The girl surprised Kyle by appearing at the top of Kyle's head, as he jumped in a little fear. "Who are you?" Kyle had asked the girl, as the she answered back "I'm Jennifer..." She finished as she was feeding some berries to some Pokemon that live in the forest. Kyle asks another question "Where are my Pokemon?" She answers back "Your four Pokemon are ok." She then points at the direction of Kyle's four Pokemon, where they were eating some berries as well. "How long was I out?" He asks another question as he slowly gets up from his recovery. "You been out for at least an hour, while you were sleeping, you've been healing fast with these special leafs, that's a good thing your ok..." Jennifer answers back once again, as asked his last question "Well that I'm here, you want to Pokemon battle?" Jennifer winks at Kyle and gladly accepts Kyle's battle request and got ready for there battle.

While they got into position, Kyle quickly checked his Pokemon move definer to see what moves his new bagon knew. It knows dragon claw, bite, head butt, and hone claws. Kyle threw his PokeBall that contained his new Pokemon. Jennifer throws her PokeBall that had a roselia in it. "Let the battle begin!" Kyle yelled out.

"Alright bagon use dragon claw!" Bagon's claws glowed into a bluish color and charged at roselia to attack. "Use magical leaf!" Jennifer command to her Pokemon as roselia released multi-color shades of green from its roses, and blew away bagon and canceling the baby dragons attack. Kyle quickly thought of a plan by saying "Bagon, hone claws!" Bagon nodded in agreement and started to sharpening its claws, causing to raise its attack and accuracy by a level. Jennifer had a small worried expression on her face and said "Use toxic spikes!" Roselia tossed a lot of highly toxic spikes on Kyle's side of the battle field as Kyle gave out his next command "Use head butt!" Bagon began to run to roselia as its head was charging its head to its target. "Magical leaf!" Jennifer said again, as her Pokemon used its move, but this time, due to hone claws, the attack was not effective this time, causing Bagon to successfully hit roselia, causing it to faint. Jennifer returned her roselia into its PokeBall. She grabbed her next PokeBall and sent out her next Pokemon, grotle. Kyle gave his next command "Bagon, dragon claw!" Bagon grew his claws again, and charged at its new target. "Grotle, rock smash!" Grotle rammed its shell into Bagon as it flew on to the ground, causing it to faint as well. Kyle returned his Bagon, and sent out his kecleon, but was quickly poisoned by the toxic spikes from earlier. "Now thunder wave!" Kecleon released a weak thunder pulse of electricity and caused grotle to be slower then normal. "Use rock smash!" Grotle slowly moved toward to kecleon, as it was prepared for an attack "Now, use psybeam!" Kecleon set the multi-color beam to grotle, as it was damaged quite badly, kecleon was not doing good as well because of its poison. "Use, energy ball!" Grotle stared to charge a ball of natures energy as it was ready to release the attack to kecleon. Kyle quickly command "Dodge it, then use shadow claw!" Kecleon quickly dodged Grotles attack and slashed the turtle Pokemon with a dark aura claw, causing Jennifer's second Pokemon to faint. Kyle quickly returned his Pokemon to its PokeBall and walked up to Jennifer as she returned her Pokemon to its PokeBall, Kyle also said "I really appreciate you battling me, and thanks a lot for helping me, I will see you later." Kyle said his goodbyes to Jennifer and began to walk back to the campgrounds until Jennifer had stopped him to say "Wait, please take my grotle for a token to remember me." She says as she takes out her PokeBall that contained her Grotle inside of it. Kyle slowly walks back to her and asks her "Are you sure?" She nodded as Kyle grabbed the PokeBall as he said his thank you and walked back to the campsites.

By the time he returned to the campsites, everyone was waiting for Nathan to make his speech, before the scavenger battles begin. By the time he got there, Nathan says "You all did a good job for today's activity. Now we will see if your Pokemon are strong enough to be titled worthy, first up is joe vs James. The two got up to the campsites battlefield and got there PokeBalls ready to battle. Honzo points out "Alright this will be a 3-on-3 match, Without further or do, let the battle begin!"