Chapter 15:The wedding? Part 1

As the two touched there lips together, they both felt a rush of adrenaline go straight into there hearts, causing them to pump rabidly. Kyle jumped, letting go of Lillian, as she fell down to the ground. Kyle's face was extremely red, and tried to explain why he kissed her on the lips. "Lillian, I-I-I thought you didn't make I-it!" He tried to explain more, but he couldn't due to severe shyness. Lillian's cheeks were red as well, but all she did was took a deep breath and stood up from the ground, and kissed back Kyle, as Kyle finally calmed down. "Thank you, for rescuing me..." She said as she hugged him. Kyle was very comfortable at a moment like this, and continued "Of course, your my friend!" Kyle said as Lillian yawned, and continued " After this tournament is over, a would you like to grab some ice cream with me?" Kyle blushed and answered back with a nod.

The two walked to the multi-use room to see if everyone was alright. Nathan and honzo were ok, then Nathan speaks up and says "Congratulations, Kyle you are a true hero! And we appreciate that!" Everyone, including Lillian clapped out loud, except two kids that had big hoods on, and walked away.

Everyone walked back to the cabins to get a good night sleep. As soon as Kyle stepped into bed, he sent out his kecleon to sleep on his stomach. Then at last he fell asleep.

The morning comes early today, and Kyle wakes up to start today's activity. He gets out of bed with his kecleon to use the bathroom. "Today is going to be a good day!" Kyle said out loud to his kecleon as it nodded back as an answer. As they reached to the bathroom, the two run into Lillian, which she was holding a rectangle-shaped box. "Morning, my hero!" Lillian greeted happily, Kyle said good morning back to Lillian. "What's in the box?" Lyle asked Lillian, she giggled for a moment then she answered back with excitement "This is a wedding dress!" After she said wedding dress, Kyle had two questions in his mind. 1. Who's wedding dress is that? 2. Why did you bringing that to the bathroom? So he asked her both of the questions Kyle had. She answers both in one sentence "This is my wedding dress, my friends made it, I was on my way to the bathroom to try it out!" Kyle and kecleon slowly looked at each other, then Kyle raised his eyebrow, while asking one more question "What for?" Lillian gives Kyle a puzzled look and answers "For our wedding, silly!" She replied as Kyle's min just exploded, he got nothing else to say,! But he asked "Is that legal?" She nodded, she then answered "Course it is silly! Go ask Nathan, I think he is preparing the wedding ceremony and the dinner." She finally winked at Kyle and went into the girls bathroom to try out her dress. Kyle was shocked to hear that there was a wedding today, so him and his kecleon made there way to the multi-use room to check if Nathan was there.

By the time the two got there, the wedding ceremony was half-way done. Kyle saw Nathan with a clipboard, while telling the a other employees where to put stuff. Kyle walks up to Nathan and he greets happily as well "Hey hey hey! Here is the groom, congratulations kyle!" Kyle asked "Is this all real!?" He asks in nervousness, Nathan nods his head and looks at his watch as quickly says "Oh look at that, you need to head to your cabin, so your friends an prepare your tuxedo." Kyle slowly exited the room, he thought to himself "I can't believe this is all real..." Kecleon was walking aside kyle as it was patting part of his back to cheer him up. Kyle smiled a little bit and took a deep breath, then said to himself "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.