Chapter 17: The wedding? No, more then the wedding...Part 3

(Warning!!! Sexually activities up ahead, you have been warned!!!)

The piano began to play a beautiful tune, as each bridesmaid and groom began to walk to the wedding post, until Kyle began to walk through the isle, with his new tuxedo. When his new wife, Lillian showed with her beautiful wedding dress. It was basically white, but it had silver glitter to make it more attractive, she was holding several roses to go along with the dress. As she got closer and closer, Kyle's heart began to pump faster and faster. As she approached where Kyle was standing, she handed her flowers to her Meowstic, and began to stare into Kyle's eyes, as he did the same, by starting into her eyes.

The music stopped, causing Honzo to begin his speech. "Friends and family, we've gathered here to honer the greatest bonds these two had shared with the world. The two didn't seem to focus on honzo words, there were just into each other's eye sparkles. They finally listen until honzo spoke "Kyle, do you take this beautiful bride to be your lawfully wedded wife as long as you shall live?" Kyle answered "I do." Honzo looked at Lillian. "Lillian, do you take this handsome groom to be your lawfully wedded husband al long as you shall live?" She answered back "You bet your sweet cheeks, I do!" Kyle's mom began to cry with tears of joy. Honzo finished "With both of your permission, I pronounce you husband, and wife, you may now kiss the bride!" The two slowly kissed each other, as the audience cheered with excitement. Nathen then yelled "Let's party!"

(Three hours later...)

Kyle walked up to the bar tender and asked him "Hey, can you get me and my wife some grape sodas?" The bar tender replied "Anything for the lucky man!" Kyle nodded as he used the bathroom to wait for his drinks, the bar tender left the drinks on the table, then someone walked up and asks for some grape wine, as they looked back to talk to Lillian to congratulate her for her wedding. The bar tender set the two drinks on the table. The person accidentally grabbed the grape soda, then walked away. Kyle comes out of the bathroom, and grabbed the drinks and walked up to Lillian to give her grape soda, or the wine...

"Thank you." She said as the took a few gulps, until they spat out the leftover wine, allover there clothes. "What was that!?" Lillian ask as she spat out the wine out of here mouth. "I don't know..." He tried to continue his sentence, but all he said was "I-I-I don't know, but you look so hot in that dress..." Kyle said as Lillian looked confused at first, but then realized when the grape wine kicked in "I n-never realize how sexy you looked in those tight pants..." The two started to drool at each other, until they had finally made out with each other. Everyone stopped talking, to then look what was going on. Nathen looked at honzo to say "I think the should get some rest. Kyle and Lillian were carried to there own lover cabin by there friends.

The two were still drunk by the wine, Kyle then said " I'm bored, what do you w-want to do?" Lillian thought about it at first, then she got out of bed to lock the door then she went back to bed. Lillian stared to calm down to ask "Would you like to have a little bit of fun, now that we are married?" Kyle turned to her and nodded. Her eyes sparkled as she went to take off her wedding dress. The two were in the pajamas, Lillian asked "Are you ready to have the best experience of your life?" Kyle then nodded but ask if he can get more wine. She quickly grabbed and poured him a cup of wine, and Kyle drank the whole cup, and Kyle was finally ready. Kyle took his shirt and pants off and started to shake the bed, with Lillian, leaving a Rosie cheeky look. Kyle took a big breath, as Lillian took her shirt and pants off as well, by the time Kyle went into her body, things were about to begin. Kyle began to go In and out rabidly. A few minutes later, Kyle couldn't keep it up until he finally spewed out some sperm cells into her body. Kyle took his penis out of her vagina, the two took one deep breath after another, while the two put there clothes back one, Lillian said "Thank you, I had the best night of my life!" Kyle nodded as they both went to sleep.

The next morning later, Kyle was on his bunk bed, in his old cabin with his friends and his kecleon. Kyle had a funny feeling in his pants, so he checked his pants, and it was wet. He took a big wine breath, and found out that he had a wet dream...