Chapter 4:Arriving at the campsite

When the two boys woke up that morning, they were packing up for the bus to bring them to the summer camp . "I can't wait to get to camp!" Kyle said to his friend, joe. "Yeah me too, I wonder what will..." As joe wanted to finish his sentence, Kyle's mom had yelled "Kyle, joe, the bus is here to pick you up!" The two boys gave there goodbyes to Kyle's parents and Kyle's little sister and placed there bags in the bus and took a seat at the back of the bus as Kyle sent out his kecleon out from its PokeBall. As joe took a nap to pass the time for the bus to get to the summer camp Kyle took out his pokemon move definer and examined his new Pokemon. " According to the Pokemon move definer, you can learn shadow claw,psybeam,double team, and Thunder wave." The kecleon nodded when Kyle finish his sentence. "For some reason, you remind me of myself." The kecleon looked a little confused for a minute, then it made a small grin to its owner. "I know we are going to be very good friends." Kyle said like the Pokemon was a son of his own. The two then hugged as they sat at there seat, waiting until the bus reached to the summer camp.

An hour later, they had arrived at the summer camp, Kyle and joe were talking about all morning. While everyone in the bus walked out of the bus, Kyle returned his kecleon back into its PokeBall and exited the bus as everyone did and waited for someone to directed them to the campsites. About two minutes passed, a boy pointed out and yelled " look guys, I can see a camp ranger over there!" As the ranger continued to walk over where all the campers were and he yelled "Hello there, future campers, my name is Honzo, the caption's assistant." Honzo finished his sentence with a proud deep breath. "Now if you come with me, we shall get to the campsite's battlefield, sooner then usual." When Honzo mentioned the campsite's battlefield, everyone looked a little overwhelmed to each other of what's going to happen at the battlefield, well almost everyone at least.

When Kyle, joe and everyone else arrived at the campsites battlefield, honzo had ordered everyone to form a strait line and face the right, as everyone was in the direction of the battlefield.

Another minute later, a man that looked like he belonged on a football team had walked up to the neatly row of campers and said "Hello everyone, my name is Nathan ironfang, but you can call me sir fightsalot if you want." As sir fightsalot continued to speak about himself, Kyle was wondering "What kind of weird name is that?" But then he kept quiet when Nathan decides to explain the rules. "First rule, on your free time, I want all of you to train for at least an hour a day." Some people moaned about this rule and then how spoke up and asked "Why do we need to train on our free time?" Nathan then looks quickly at joe and says "Because, each and everyone of you will be competing in the 30th annual camp Dustyfoots Pokemon tournament!" Some people had cheered from the moaning and waited for Nathan to finish talking. "I don't want all of you to stand around for more rules, so we will instead have a warm up battle!" He explains with excitement, then continued "Who wants to demonstrate there amazing skills?"

No one had spoke up, until a girl with a cute, purple French Beret and a green and pink stripe skirt, with a big diamond earring on her right ear spoke up and says "I will participate in this short battle." Nathan happily said "There we go, what's you name?" He asks the girl, and she answered back "My name is Lillian." The captain directs her into the right side of the campsites battlefield, and then asks "Ok, who will face the lovely Lillian?" No one had spoke, until Kyle raised his hand and said "I will face her!" Kyle yelled with confidence. Nathan walked up to Kyle and asks for his name. "My name is Kyle, and I'm ready for my battle!" Nathan nodded and pointed him to the left side of the battle field. Honzo quickly asks "How many Pokemon do each of you have?" Lillian replied "5 Pokemon." Kyle said "3 Pokemon." Than Honzo finish with "This will be a 3-on-3 match! Let the battle begin!!!"