Chapter 11: A Scavenger battle

While joe grabbed his first PokeBall to battle with, Kyle was thinking "I wonder what Pokemon joe caught, while I was recovering where Jennifer was..." After joe and James grabbed there first PokeBall, they sent out there first Pokemon they had caught form the scavenger hunt, joe sent his new carbink, James sent out his new palpitoad. "Carbink, use ancient power!" Joe commanded as carbink glowed into a whitish color as it made a energy ball out of it and tossed it to its opponent. "Jump, then use hydro pump!" Palpitoad jumped as it shot a high pressure blast of water into carbink, and hitting it. Carbink slowly got up, waiting for joes next command. "Carbink, calm mind!" Carbink calmly emptied its mind to raise its sp.attack and it's sp.defense by a single level. James gave his next command with the act of being a little cocky. "Hydro pump!" Palpitoad shot another blast of water to carbink, until joe screamed out to his Pokemon "Now gyro ball!" Carbink started to spin at a very fast speed and slowly moved forward palpitoad, as the hydro pump hit carbink, it wasn't as effective from the last attack. The water was only making a fork path as the carbink got closer and closer until it hits palpitoad. James had a consumed face until he commanded "Palpitoad, use sludge bomb!" Palpitoad spat out a blob of explosive poison at carbink as it reached carbink, until joe calmly countered by saying "Use, psychic!" Carbink eyes turned even more bluish cot as it got control of the explosive poison and tossed it into Palpitoad. The poison exploded into Palpitoad face, causing it to be poisoned. "Use hydro pump!" Palpitoad blasted the water again, and joe tried something new by commanding "Use ancient power into the sky!" Carbink blasted the ball of white energy into the sky while it was blown away by the hydro pump, causing it to faint "Carbink is unable to battle, Palpitoad wins!" James and his Palpitoad danced as they won the first round in the battle, until it was hit by the ancient power from earlier, causing Palpitoad to faint as well." James felt a little stupid about forgetting about the ancient power strategy. The boys returned both of there Pokemon, as they got there second PokeBall to battle with, and sent out there next Pokemon. Joe sent out a sudowoodo, while James sent out his new gabite. As the battle continued.

"Gabit, rock smash!" Gabites claw glowed white and charges at sudowoodo for the attack. "Sudowoodo, Bulldoze!" Sudowoodo started to jump repeatedly, causing the battlefield to repeatedly shake, as gabite fell down to the ground and canceling its attack. "Oh yeah, use earthquake!" With one foot, gabite stomps on the ground ,causing sudowoodo to fall down on the ground as well. James then commanded "Now, rock smash!" This time, gabite jumped into the air and had its claw ready to attack sudowoodo, as the attack was successful causing a explosion. Joe had clenched his teeth in worry, as James commanded "Finish with one more rock smash!" Gabite raised its claw one more time to strike the final smash, until joe screamed "Now, power-up punch!" Sudowoodo quickly got up and punched gabites leg, as gabite howled in pain, hopping on one foot, and holding the damaged leg with its claws. "Finish this with wood hammer!" Sudowoodo raised one branch as it gain a green aura surrounding it, as it uppercuts gabite right in the jaw, causing it to fly and faints as soon as it lands. "Gabite is unable to battle, thumps up for Sudowoodo for that amazing and suspenseful victory!" Honzo called out to the campers as they cheered as Kyle thought "Oh my gosh, that is was sort of brutal..." Instead of using Sudowoodo twice, James returned it into its PokeBall and said "Thank you Sudowood, that was amazing." The two grabbed there last PokeBall and sent out there last Pokemon, joe had a deino, James had a vigoroth. The next round had begun.

"Vigoroth, aerial ace!" Vigoroth came be barreling forwards deino for the attack. "Quick, use dragon pulse!" Deino summoned a ball of dragon energy and tossed it at vigoroth. But it quickly dodge it and attacked deino causing it to fly. "Way to go Vigoroth, now brick break!" Again, vigoroth came barreling towards deino for another attack, until joe said "Deino, crunch!" Deino jumped to vigoroth as it was ready to attack the dragon Pokemon. Deino then grabbed vigoroths arm with its teeth, as it made a small screech from the pain. The vigoroth swung its arm to release Deion, as it did a backflip and landed. "Vigoroth, bulk up! Vigoroth flexed its muscles while it was surrounded by a red aura, raising its attack and defense by a level. "Deino, dark pulse!" Deino charged a dark aurora inside itself, then released one humongous dark pulse that blew vigoroth away. Vigoroth got up, looking like the attack did not do any damage. "Now, try brick break!" Vigoroth dashed up to deino to attack, deino was prepared for an command from joe. "Deino, use dragon pulse!" This time, deino waited for vigoroth to come forward closer to make better contact with the attack. Until vigoroth came close to deino, it released the ball of dragon energy, and sent vigoroth flying. Vigoroth quickly got up and thrashed all around with rage. "Vigoroth, aerial ace!" Vigoroth came twice as fast then usual to attack deino until joe said "Dark pulse!" Deino released another dark pulse to attack Vigoroth, it blew the furry Pokemon back, it tried to get on its feet, but fell down on the ground, causing it to faint. "Vigoroth is unable to battle, deino wins, The winner of this match is joe!" Joe jumped in excitement and called out to his Pokemon "We did it deino!" Deino roared and started to flow into a whitish color, and everyone gazed upon on what was happening.
"It's-its evolving!" Kyle called out as deino had a different appearance. "It's my zweilous!" Joe ran up to his new Pokemon, as the two-headed Pokemon licked joe with both of its faces, then joe returned his Pokemon as him and James exited out of the battle field. Nathen then asked the crowd "Ok, who's next?"