Chapter 7: The midnight situation.

Kyle was wondering what on earth Lillian was doing at his cabins front door at 9:30pm, finally he speaks quietly, trying not to wake up any of his friends. "What on earth are you doing here?" He a speaks in a angry tone with Lillian. Lillian then quickly looks left to right to watch out if anyone was out to use the bathroom or something. Then said "Well, I was planning to go watch the full moon at a beautiful site, so I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." She smiles and asks "Would you like to come with me?" Kyle started to blush a little and answers back "Sure, let me get ready first." Lillian waits on the staircase and Kyle quietly puts his shoes on. He slowly closes the door as Kyle follows Lillian to the site she was talking about.
In the middle of the trail, Kyle shyly asks "So...why did you ask me to come with you to see this full moon?" Lillian calmly answers with "Because...I'm afraid..." She dosed off. Kyle squints in a concerned way and asked "Afraid of..." He finished as he was rolling his hands around. Lillian stops and whispers "I'm afraid of being..." She dosed off. Kyle asked "Of..." He finished with being a little annoyed. Lillian tried to finish "Afraid of being..." She struggles to finish her sentence. Kyle asks again, this time, with a angrier tone "Afraid of!?" He finished again. Lillian had stopped a yelled at Kyle, having a tear in her eye "I'm afraid of being alone!" She starts to cry, as Kyle feels a little guilty for making a girl cry. Kyle stops as well and sadly says "I'm sorry I yelled at you, would you like a hug?" Lillian slowly nods waiting for Kyle to open his arms for her hug Kyle promised. Kyle opens his arms and hugs Lilliana as she stopped crying and says "Thank you, I needed that." Kyle nods and says "Alright, let's get to that wonderful view to see the full moon!" Kyle yells continues on the road up to the view, as Kyle continued the road, Lillian took a long look at Kyle and smiles in a wonderful way and continues the road as well.
The two had finally made there way to the spot that Lillian was talking about. They had both sat and waiting for the moon to appear. Then Kyle had spoke up and said "How 'bout we let one of our Pokemon enjoy this moment with us, to see the moon of course." Kyle blushes after he was done. Lillian happily agrees and the two sent out one Pokemon each in there arsenal of Pokemon in, Lillian sent out her meowstic and Kyle sent out his kecleon to let the two Pokemon enjoy the sight of the beautiful sight of the moon. The moon slowly made its way further to the sight of the view Kyle and Lillian were at. "This is a wonderful view..." Lillian said as her eyes sparkled to the moonlight, while petting her meowstic. "It is a wonderful view..." Kyle answered back, while doing what Lillian did, as he petted his kecleon as well. While Kyle and his kecleon were staring at the moon, Lillian reached out to Kyle's cheek and gives it a small kiss. Kyle jumps like there was a spider on his arm, while his kecleon fell on its stomach and stays there to recover. "What the hell was that!?" He yells at Lillian as her meowstic goes behind her. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you don't like kisses..." She dozed off. Kyle gives her a steamed look at her as she was about to cry, Kyle calms down and said "I'm sorry, I didn't know you kissed me on the cheek, just why!!??" Kyle demanded an answer. Lillian stays silent, and then she fell down to the ground with her legs behind her and her arms in front as some tears ran down her eyes and says "I thought it would be romantic, and..." Kyle rudely interrupts and saids "Well talk about this tomorrow, I'm just to mad to listen!" Kyle angry leaves as his kecleon walked behind him, trying to forget what had just happened. Lillian clenched her hands and says to herself "Why, why would I just kiss a boy that I had just met today..." She started to cry as her meowstic tried to calm her down. She also says to herself "What is wrong with me...?"

By the time Kyle had made to his bed, he decides to let his kecleon sleep with him that night. He asked himself "Why would she kiss me, when we just met..." As the question swam threw his head until he was able to close his eyes and slept the rest of that night.