Chapter 14:The battle with the ghosts.

Kyle was the one who went first, "Munchlax , use flamethrower on sableye!" Munchlax shot the blast of fire to its target and attacks sableye. Small comeback with "Use shadow claw on Lileep!" Sableye raised its claws and came running to lileep, but was stopped when James called out "Lileep, stop the attack with energy ball! Lileep charged up the ball and launched it at sableye, causing to faint. "Noo!" Small yelled in fear as he disappeared out of nowhere, never to return.
It was Mediums turn as the commanded "Swellow, use Ariel ace on Munchlax!" Swellow came barreling toward Munchlax, but was countered from Kyle, just like James "Stop it with metronome!" Munchlax waved its finger, waiting for the move to appear. The next thing to know, swellow was being pellet with stones(stone edge), causing it to faint in one shot. "Aw man!" Medium yelled out Angrily as he disappeared as well.

Large decided to attack Sneasel with "Marshstomp, use power-up punch!" As marshstomp came charging at its target with a glowing fist. Joe tried to counter with "Sneasel, ice shard!" Sneasel attack its target successfully, but marshstomp was still on the way to attack Sneasel. As marshstomp reached its target to attack, it was hit by Lileeps energy ball, causing it to faint in on shot as well. Large took a big sigh, as it disappeared from thin air. Extra-large faceplates him self and approached Kyle.

"Congratulations, Kyle." Extra-large gave credit to Kyle, but Kyle was more focused on trying to get back Lillian's soul. "Can you give back my friends soul?" Kyle asked like he was annoyed by someone. Extra-large slowly shook his head and answered back "I'm afraid you'll have to beat me in a battle first. Kyle stomped his foot and yelled at him "Another battle?!" Extra-large answered back "Look, I don't want to hang out here for two long either, so it will be a 1 on 1 battle." Kyle took a deep breath and molded his head.

The battle began, but this time now and joe and James were at the multi-use room to check on Nathan and honzo. Kyle made sure Lillian's body wasn't all alone so he grabbed and held her like a prince would do to a princess. Then Kyle sent out his bagon, as extra-large sent out his dusknoir. Once again the battle begins.

"Kecleon, use psybeam!" Kecleon then jumps and released the multi-colored beam to dusknoir, but sadly did a little bit of damage. Extra-large chuckled as he gave his first command to his Pokemon "Use, fire punch!" Then Dusknoirs fist was surrounded by fire and slowly approached kecleon. "Kecleon, double team!" Kecleon then made illusional copies of itself tring to confuse dusknoir. Dusknoir stopped and looked around to find the real Kecleon, until Kyle yelled "Now Kecleon, all colones use shadow claw!" The clones started to swipe shadow claws at the dusknoir, which was pretty affective. Extra-large jumped in anger, causing him to lose focus on its target, which Kyle took his turn with "Finish with one more psybeam!" Kecleon gave out one more psybeam to his opponent, causing it to faint.

Extra-large gave no expression, but only a chuckle, and said "Well done!" He said as he tossed back the bottle with Lillian's soul, and continued "Here is your prize." Extra-large gave him a dusk stone as his reward. He laughed as he went back to the underworld.

Kyle opened the bottle, which released her own soul back into her body. But she did not move. Kyle waited for a bit, and then he started to cry a little bit. "I'm so sorry Lillian..." Kyle sadly said and he leaned his head to kiss Lillian on the lips as an apology for being to late to save her, or at least he thought. Suddenly, as he pressed his lips on hers, Lillian woke up!