Chapter 19: the new kids part 2

Jordan grabbed his next PokeBall with a cocky, yet confident smirk on his face, then says "Here's my next pokemon!" He says as he sends out his venusaur. Kyle jumped on the inside "A venusaur?! How did you get that so early?" Jordan bragged "I got my venusaur from my dad, his name is max!" Kyle started to sweat a bit "Bagon, use dragon!" Bagon jumped to makes its attack, but quickly failed when Jordan made his next command "Max, use vine whip to grab him!" Max grabbed bagon with its vines. "Throw it in the air, then use sludge bomb!" Max tossed up like was told and released a blob of poison, as it exploded in his face, causing to faint. Jordan chuckled with his arms folded, kyle returned his bagon, kyle grabbed his next PokeBall.

Kyle sent out Lamptent. Jordan wasn't intimidated by the type lineup. "Lamptent, wil-o-wisp!" Lamptent tossed the ghostly fire into max, as it was burned. "Max, use solar beam! The pokemon began to charge it's power. "Lamptent, flamethrower!" Lamptent released a stream of fire at max, by was stopped by max's solar beam, the two were tied, but max was stronger, Lamptent fell on the ground, but slowly got up. "Way to go Lamptent, try energy-ball! Lamptent tossed it's green ball of energy at max, Jordan was a little confused, "Max, intercept that with a sludge bomb!" The two attacks collided, but Lamptent was gone, it was over max! "Now, strike with flamethrower!" Lamptent released the stream on venusaur with a big explosion, causing max to faint as well. Jordan began to get annoyed by Kyles winning, he grabs his next PokeBall, he released a charizard, Kyle was surprised, "Are you serious?! A charizard?! Jordan laughed "Yep, his name is Steve, prepare to get roasted! Kyle returned his Lamptent, and switched with munchlax.

Jordan made the first move "Steve, use flamethrower!" Kyle said to use flamethrower as well, the two flamethrowers clashed, Jordan yelled "Alright, use dragon pulse!" Steve summed a ball of dragon energy, and tossed it at Munchlax, it was hit, but it did t do so much damage to munchlax. Kyle: Munchlax use rock tomb! Munchlax tossed the rock at max, it was close to attack, but got Steve a little bit. Jordan prepared for a good attack "Steve, outrage!" Steve began to go berserk, and flew to Munchlax to attack, Kyle called out to Munchlax to use metronome, the random move was used, and Munchlax began to dance, suddenly, Steve began to dance as well, Jordan began to stomp his foot in anger "why did the move have to be teeter dance?!" Steve couldn't move and hits it's self from confusion, Kyle commanded "finish this with rock tomb! Munchlax tossed the rock with stunning damage, causing Steve to faint. Jordan returned his pokemon without saying a word, then he bagon to laugh. "You haven't seen my strongest Pokemon......." Kyle was prepared for anything, what could it be? A lucario? A ryperior? Jordan sent out his last pokemon and it was.......