Healthy Gossip

"Oh my god, you're working under the Levi Ackerman?" Armin gasped.
Eren scowled "You don't have to sound so shocked."
"Yeah, but," Armin plopped down on his twin bed "It's just that I used to admire him so much. You know, before I got into science. Seriously, though," his eyes shone "You're so lucky."
"Good thing I didn't tell you what company I chose before," Eren smirked "You'd have been all over the place."
"Oh well," Armin sighed "Guess you will know soon enough how much of a big deal he is. Plus, he is hot."
"Okay, Armin, that's a bit gay."
The blond rolled his eyes "Look who's talking, Mr.I-don't-ever-wanna-come-out-to-my-parents."
"Can we not talk about this!" Eren huffed "I have issues. Also, just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'll instantly crush over any good-looking guy."
"So you admit it."
"I am not attracted to him! I'm just appreciating his looks. Plus, I know I never had those feelings for you."
Armin wiggled his eyebrows and shoulders, looking at Eren seductively "Do you now?"
"Gross!" Eren laughed and threw a pillow at his face "How's your teaching going on?"
"Come on, I still train part-time. It's not like they'll allow me to teach the instant I graduate university."
"Yeah...." Eren lay down on his twin bed and stared at the ceiling "You meet any girl?"
Armin snorted "I am a physics professor, ya think I got time to look at the new chicks?"
Eren sat up and stared at his friend. Armin blushed "Yeah."
"Really!" Eren punched his shoulder "Whooo is it?"
"She's another trainee, it's not a big deal. Her name's Annie."
"Oh, Annie!" Eren moaned and wrapped his arms around himself "Oh, make looove to me, Annie! Give me the sweet looove!"
"Shut up!!" Armin hissed and threw the pillow at his head. That did nothing.
The blondie got an idea. He moaned even louder and slid his arms around himself "Oh, Levi!!!"
That did it. Eren's face turned blank as he looked at Armin, who went on. "Oh, Levi, give it to me! *hah *hah* Oh, baby yeah! Put that big-"
Eren threw himself on Armin to shut him up and both fell on the bed. Armin laughed till he turned red as a tomato but never matched the shade that Eren's face had.
_________________________________________"Wow, can't believe we have respectable positions at high-class jobs." Eren said with his mouth full. They had decided to go out for dinner to celebrate, and had opted for Indian.
"I know right, we're still immature as hell."
"What will your students think?" Eren grinned slyly.
"Oh shut up, they are all taller than me. I hate that." Armin pouted. He put a piece of tandoori chicken in his mouth "This, by the way, is amazing."
"Mikasa recommended this place. She does have good taste."
"Hah, that was punny. Hey, what is she applying for?"
"Dunno, didn't talk to her yet. Her exams did go well, is all I know."
"Must be nice, becoming a lawyer and making people shut up with your facts and sass."
Eren laughed and tried to take a sip of water but choked. Armin chuckled.
"Hey, whatever happened to Historia and Ymir's engagement?"
"Oh that?" Eren coughed "Yeah, they're planning to get married in a year."
Armin rested his elbows on the table and leaned forwards "Y'know, I'm kind of jealous that you know everything about our old friends, and I'm suddenly the anti-social guy."
"Hey, don't worry about that!" Eren smiled warmly "They said they understand. You do have a passion for studies, so why shouldn't you focus on it for a while? Anyway, now that we're free from that stuff, we can all got out just like old times again."
Armin grinned gratefully "Thanks, Eren. You're the best friend ever."
___________________________________________
The male undressed slowly, his clothes dropping on the floor one by one. A slight wind made the papers almost fall off, but he caught them just in time, and gently lifted them to stare at the candid shot again.

"Fuck."