Sweet Release

Levi

I opened my eyes and closed them again in reflex as sunlight blinded me right in the face. I was spread out across the couch, Eren's foot under my head. My foot was planted on his chest and the other under him.
What the fuck is this position.
I couldn't believe I had slept for more than three hours, according to the time. This was definetely a first since my college years.
I grabbed Eren's heel and lifted it up away from me, slowly squeezing out from between his legs.
"Wha- Levi!" Before I knew it his foot had come down, smacking me in the face. I blinked in shock.
"Shit, I'm so sorry!" He tried to sit up and yelped as my knee brushed against his crotch.
"Asshole." I extracted myself from him with some difficulty and felt the cold floor under me as I stretched my body.
"Hey hottie." His arms snaked around me, locking themselves around my waist. I hissed and tried to pry myself free.
"Idiot, at least let me brush my teeth."
"Hey, it's okay to do this first thing in the morning." I could practically hear him pouting behind me. He kissed the nape of my neck, breathing down on it.
"Ugh...let me go, I need to take a bath."
"Only on one condition." He turned me around to face him. I saw his lips curl up suggestively.
"Fuck no." I smacked his hands away and walked speedily towards my room. He followed me as expected, whining like a kid.
"Come ooon, Levi!! You're my boyfriend now-" My heart thudded hard at the word "-so please consider that I have special needs! We've never done it in a cleansing environment!"
"You speak as if we fuck every other day."
"I mean, okay, we just got into a relationship, but pleease!"
"No." I turned around and pressed my finger to his lips. "Control your urges."
"Damn it..." His eyes turned down. I ruffled his hair, messing it up even more. He looked good in the morning, though, I had to admit.

I stepped into the lukewarm blast of the shower, letting it fall on me while I stared off at nothing. I wondered if I was being too harsh on Eren.
No. I tried to harden myself, reminding myself not to be too affectionate.
The door creaked a little, but I didn't pay much attention to it. My eyes were closed as I thought about my objectives for today.
"Hey there." A husky whisper in my ear, and before I could react I was wheeled around and trapped to the wall, his hands holding my wrists firmly. I looked up at Eren in pure astonishment as his lips parted and he started panting slightly, lust brimming in those turquoise eyes. He was completely naked. We both were.
"What the hell Eren, sto -" I was cut off when his lips crashed hard into mine and my head hit thet wall. Our teeth clashed, tongues swirling around each other. His mouth and tongue were hotter than usual as he licked the insides of my mouth ferociously.
"Gah!" I managed to pull him away after I got a good hold of his slick shoulders. He went off-balance, but only for a second, searching my face with intense need in his eyes.
"Just go with the flow." He whispered.
"I can't." My voice came out strained.
"You don't want this?"
"I need the energy to work."
"It's Sunday, Levi." He rolled his eyes.
Wait.
"Are you sure?" I asked. I could not believe I had forgotten what day it was.
"I swear to god, you're overworking yourself." He cupped my face and gave me a soft kiss. "Please chill out sometimes. Don't think about your job all the time."
"Not all the time, brat." I grabbed his head and planted our foreheads together. "Just this once, okay?"
"Agreed." He grinned mischievously, and I couldn't help the red blooming on my cheeks.
He kissed me with sudden passion, and at once my thoughts slowed down into a heated haze of desire. I gave out a slight moan as I fisted my hands in his soaking wet hair and pulled him down to me, bringing his tongue farther down my mouth.
"Eren! Ah..." He grabbed my cock, stroking it and giving it a few light squeezes here and there. The sensations were making goosebumps rise all over my wet skin as he rapidly kissed and bit my neck and collarbones.
"F-fuck..." I couldn't believe what he was doing to me. This was the first time I'd ever stuttered. He started going faster, and I gasped and bit his neck as sounds started escaping my lips.
"Oh, Levi!" Apparently he too had a biting fetish, as his moans started getting louder the harder and quicker I sunk my teeth in his sensitive skin.
He was pumping my length with a rapid pace, and I dug my nails in his sides as I gulped in air. I knew he was loving this pain I gave him, from the aroused look in his narrowed eyes, and the deep crimson glow on his face.
He dropped to his knees, earning a confused glance from me. I was about to ask him in pure annoyance why he'd stopped, but then he licked the head of my cock. I jolted as electricity ran through me and tightly gripped his hair. My legs trembled, unwilling to hold me up as he started licking my length fervently.
I couldn't believe my eyes when he suddenly took it in his mouth, and my head snapped back in pure pleasure. I shouted out as he started bobbing his head up and down. I had never touched myself like most boys did as a teenager, because it was disgusting to me. But now, as Eren looked up at me seductively with the whole of my dick in his mouth....
I thought I would go crazy.
I brushed away the hair hanging in his eyes as my whole body shook. I didn't think it could get any better till he started sucking on it, and it was all I had not to make the whole neighbourhood hear my voice. His tongue swirled around it and I ground my teeth, begging myself not to be too loud.
I came then, expecting him to break away. To my horror he promptly swallowed every drop, licking his lips and looking up at me with carnal desire painted on his face.
"You just swallowed it! Are you an idiot?!"
"No, it's fine." He stood up and leaned into me, but I headbutted him at the last second. "Don't you dare kiss me until you've rinsed out your mouth."
"Aw, man..." He let out a slow chuckle. "Well then, turn around, please."
Here it comes. I gave him a roll of the eyes before placing my hands on the wall, my stomach knotting in anticipation. Or was it excitement?
He started to push his finger in my entrance, but I turned my head to glare at him.
"No. I want you in me this instant."
"So quickly?" He kissed my head. "As you wish, then."
I felt his tip slowly go in while I gasped and pressed my hands harder against the wall. He gradually pushed himself in, sliding his fingers up my abs. I raised my head to feel the spray of water in my face while unnatural sounds escaped my throat. He grunted as he went completely in and I moaned out loud.
"Levi, please relax. You're way too stiff. And oh god, so tight."
"Can you blame me?" I gasped as he held my hips in place and pulled out, then thrust in again, giving me a jolt.
"Eren, go faster..." I panted. My dick had become hard again, but his was even harder, holy shit. His thrusts became more intense and quicker, and I rocked my hips to go in pace with him. My palm weren't enough to support me. I rested my elbows on the wall as Eren left trails of kisses down my back. He held my hair in pace, slamming into me hard.
"Levi! Oh, God!!" He moaned as I called out his name. My insides were going crazy with the heat.
"Eren, a-ah, there! Do...do that again for a sec!" My voice had gone rough and hoarse, and I couldn't control myself. I sucked in air as he hit my prostate. He came inside, his cum hot and filling me up completely. He pulled out and turned me around, capturing my lips in his. We hung onto each other, panting hard and fast. I felt exhausted but weirdly alive.
So good.
"How...how was it?" He huffed as he touched our noses together.
"Stop asking me every single time, Eren. It's fucking amazing." I gritted my teeth in embarrassment as he smiled at my expression. He ran his fingers through my hair, breathing in deeply. Probably smelling me again.
"Let's get out, it's fucking cold."
"Oh, sorry!"
He grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I glared at him and took it off, then wrapped it around both of us. "What are you supposed to do while I dry myself? Wait for me buck naked and freezing like an idiot?"
"All right!" He rolled his eyes and dried my hair gently while I patted him down. It felt weird to be this close to someone, taking baths together and then acting as if we were an old married couple.
"Hey, I have to ask this...you're comfortable with sex? It didn't have a bad impression on you? From...you know.."
"Actually, no." Our eyes met. "Because it's you, Eren."
"Oh." He smiled at me so tenderly, it made me a gentle warmth inside me.
Suddenly feeling affectionate, I grabbed his head and pulled him into a long kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed like that till a cold draught hit us from the other open door.
"Goddammit, Eren..." I shoved him off and hurriedly pulled on my boxers, ordering him to do the same. He made me do things I would normally be ashamed of doing.
We both dressed up quickly, him again in Erwin's clothes, having no other options. I felt a pang of jealousy.
"Let's hurry and grab something to eat." I toweled his hair roughly.
"Okay." Holding my wrists, he bent down to kiss me again, the towel over his hair hiding us. I hoped he wouldn't hear my heartbeat go up.
"Can't you keep your hands to yourself?" I gave him a hard glare,
"You're beautiful." He said suddenly. I paused while pulling my pants up.
"What?"
"I'm sorry if that bothers you." He covered his mouth, a red hue on his cheeks.
"No, don't apologise. Thank you." I stood up on my toes and gently bumped our heads together.
"Come on, let's make some breakfast."
_______________________________________
We stood side by side in my kitchen as I attempted to teach him to make a complicated dish. Eren kept laughing at his own mistakes while I scowled at him every now and then, but softened every time.
While mixing the batter our hands touched endlessly, and every time I felt I felt his fingers brush against mine I thought my heart would leap out of me.
I am like a bratty schoolgirl. I thought, cursing myself.
I looked at the man beside me, in awe that he'd made me feel and changed me so much in a matter of months. My friends constantly commented on my improving attitude, although I was convinced that I was still a sour block of ice. He made me feel wanted, and gave me a life aside from numbers and asshole people constantly in my ears.
A life which I never wanted, never asked for.
With a sinking feeling, I knew I'd have to tell him about Kenny soon.
But that was all right. I felt braver now, convinced that the memories of the past would stop haunting me.
He made me calmer, just like Mike had said. He gave me strength.
"Hey, Earth to Levi." Eren snapped his fingers in front of my face, making me blink. "What should I do next?"
I focused on his face and noticed some of the mixture on his nose.
"You have something on your face." I said with a poker face.
"Where?" He patted his cheek, dirtying himself further.
"Tch, brat." Without thinking I swooped up and licked it away, then swirled my tongue around his nose.
He made a sound between a squeak and a yelp, gasping and stiffening up.
"Levi, that was bold.." He shook his head, turning really red.
"I'm sorry." I said passively.
"Don't apologise. I liked it." He gave me a shy smile. Hard to believe he had been pounding my ass so enthusiastically earlier.
"Anyway..." I huffed and drew my attention back to the cooking. "This is the hard part. You'll have to be careful here...."
As I watched him cook the dish, frowning in focus, I couldn't help but think of a word I never thought I'd use in my entire life.
Cute.
Shit, Eren. What are you doing to me?
He looked at me sideways, probably sensing my eyes on him, and smiled crookedly. "What?"
"Nothing, just thought you were cute."
He made a choking sound and coughed, thankfully in his elbow. I grabbed him, tilting my head to look up at him.
"No need to get so worked up."
"Sorry." He gulped. "Never even dreamed you'd say something like that."
"Tch, don't make a big deal out of this or I'll beat you up again."
"I don't mind." He replied under his breath and my head snapped to him.
"Kidding." He snickered. "What were you thinking, Levi? Hm?"
"Asshole. You were the one being dirty-minded."
"Mmm." He bumped his shoulder lightly with mine. "In all honesty, I wouldn't mind anything you do to me."
"Shut up, Jaeger. Not the time to joke around. You'll ruin our breakfast."
Even if I said that, somehow I sensed that he was being oddly serious about his words.