Chapter 8 Snow Monkeys

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha

Villain Groups: {Makucha's Leopards}

As Anga left Ono was thinking, "Wait Snow Monkeys are afraid of big birds.....big birds tried to eat them...ANGA WAIT!" Ono shouted just realizing about Anga and the Snow Monkeys.  But Anga didnt hear Ono and she kept flying closer to the hot spring, "Too Late" Bunga added as they watch Anga get close. As the mother snow monkey spoke to her kids Anga flew above them, "Hi" Anga greeted. When they saw Anga all their eyes widened in fear, and they all screamed, "GIANT EAGLE!!!...GIANT EAGLE!!!" They shouted in fear panicking.  They all backed up in fear while the father went near the edge grabbing something.

He threw a snowball and the four snow monkeys tried throwing snow and plants at Anga to make her go away

He threw a snowball and the four snow monkeys tried throwing snow and plants at Anga to make her go away. "I'm Just.....Quit it....I....just...want....to..." Anga struggled to say dodging until she got drilled by a snowball in the face. Anga shook it off and looked at the Sno Monkeys, "Nevermind" Anga sighed flying away. "Well done everyone, good throwing" The mother cheered watching Anga fly away.

Anga flew back to the Lion Guard and landed in front of Kion, "They...didnt want to talk" Anga reported annoyed.  Kion gave Anga a mean look, "Did you even try talking to them?" Kion asked raisng his tone looking at Anga. Anga looked down and Fuli and Y/N exchanged looks of worry, "Don't worry Anga, you didnt know the snow monkey was afraid of you" Beshte reassured. Bunga walked, "Maybe you were afraid of them" Bunga joked laughing.  "She did fly back pretty fast" Bunga commented laughing but as he said all that Anga slowy put her head closer looking at Bunga.

  "She did fly back pretty fast" Bunga commented laughing but as he said all that Anga slowy put her head closer looking at Bunga

Bunga turned and saw Anga's look and he backed up, "I mean..why would you be.... their just snow monkeys, and they...." Bunga was trying to explain. "ENOUGH JOKING AROUND, WE NEED TO FIND THE NEXT MOJA KWA MOJO STONE..NOW!" Kion interrupted raising his tone even more and Bunga backed up after it.  Y/N leans into Makini, "Makini you think Kion could use some Tuliza right now" Y/N suggested. "Oh..Good Idea" Makini replied opening the gord trying to grab Tuliza. Makini opened the gord and was worried, "Uh-oh I'm out" Makini mentioned. Kion sighs and grunts and Y/N, Fuli, and Makini looked at Kion and see him rubbing his eye again. 

"I'm tired of all this ice and snow if only there was another way" Kion explained looking at the mountain. Kion was thinking and he leaped onto the top, "Hey I know, we don't have to go around the mountain we can go through it" Kion explained. "Everyone get behind me" Kion ordered as he turned to the mountain. Anga and Ono fly onto Beshte, "He's going to use the roar?" Beshte questioned. "Oh Yeah Kion, Blast a hole right through that mountain" Bunga cheered.  Fuli and Y/N exchanged looks thinking the same thing they both hopped in front of Kion, "Kion this is not a good idea" Fuli suggested. "Fuli is right Kion, you know you have trouble controlling the roar when your scar bothering you" Y/N backed up Fuli's argument.  "I'M FINE!!! Fuli and Y/N, Now Get Behind Me" Kion ordered raising his tone again, Fuli and Y/N look down and sigh as they both go behind Kion. Kion looks up to the mountain and uses the roar as loud as he can.

 Kion looks up to the mountain and uses the roar as loud as he can

When Kion roared the clouds turned black and everyone saw the sky black, "Look Lions in the sky" The mother snow monkey called pointing at it. After roaring for a few seconds, Kion stopped and Fuli and/ Y/N walked to get beside Kion, "Did it work?"Fuli asked. "I'm not sure" Kion replied looking around. Bunga leaps to get near them, "Woah what a roar, it was so loud I can still hear it" Bunga cheered excitedly.  "Wait I still can" Beshte added, "I don't think that's the roar" Ono commented. Anga flew up to see what happened, "Ono's right it isn't the roar its snow" Anga reported. "HAPANA SNOW SLIDING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN IT'S AN AVALANCHE!!!" Ono yelled explaining.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL TRY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.