Chapter 20 The Ocean

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses

This Chapter contains a song passage, if you don't know what that is basically there will be videos or songs in some chapters if you are on mobile then just watch/listen to the Video and Move on the part. If you're on the computer play the video and follow the lyrics that I will put in the chapter, the choice is yours.

The Lion Guard have made good progress on finding the Tree Of Life, after getting past the Marsh the Guard was able to find the Moja Kwa Mojo stone and our now on the way to the next one and Kion is leading the way running up the hill.  As Kion ran up the hill he looked back at everyone, "Come On everyone! Anga saids the next Moja Kwa Moja stone is just over this hill" Kion stated as he continued. As Y/N leaped up she heard something over the hill like water,  "Kion wait! do you hear that?" Y/N asked hearing something.

Everyone stopped as they listened,  Bunga leaned in and put his ear on Beshte side, "Is that you Big B" Bunga asked. "I don't think so" Beshte replied, "Sounds like growling leopards" Makini added.  Ono looked left and right then at the guard, "Whatever it is, it's coming from over the hill" Ono explained.  Anga flew to the Guard and Kion looked up, "Anga what's making that noise?" Kion asked.

"It's a...uh... just come on and see for yourself" Anga assured, flying and landing on the edge of the hill. Everyone followed and lined up against the ledge, "Told ya" Anga leaned in and told the Lion Guard as they all were surprised by what they were seeing.

 Everyone followed and lined up against the ledge, "Told ya" Anga leaned in and told the Lion Guard as they all were surprised by what they were seeing

"That's the most water I've ever seen" Fuli mentioned, Bunga looked at everyone.  "That's the loudest water I've ever heard" Bunga added, Ono squits looking forward, "All I can see is a whole lot of Blue, but it looks like we're looking at an ocean" Ono explained.  Makini smiled, "Ohhh the ocean I remember this the last time I went to the tree of life" Makini advised.  Fuli looks at Anga, "You better not tell us the next Moja Kwa Moja is in the water" Fuli told Anga hoping it wasn't in the water.

"Nope, it's out there on top of that hill" Anga pointed to the island in the middle of the water.  "Great! it's not far, Let's go" Kion order leaping down leading the way again.  As Kion ran down Bunga was right beside him, "Before we go I want to do this" Bunga told Kion leaping forward preparing to dive but the water moved and Bunga crashed into the sand. "Where did the water go," Bunga asked. But right when he asked the wave came back and hit Bunga and sucked him into the ocean.