Chapter 27 Don't Mess With Mama

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses, Lumba-Lumba, Azaad, Flamingoes

This Chapter contains a song passage, if you don't know what that is basically there will be videos or songs in some chapters if you are on mobile then just watch/listen to the Video and Move on the part. If you're on the computer play the video and follow the lyrics that I will put in the chapter, the choice is yours.

The Lion Guard are in the forest now, finally away from hot weather and Kion, Y/N, and Fuli are in the front while Bunga, Beshte, Bunga, Ono, and Makini were in the back. Beshte was laughing in the back while talking to a new Animal.

Anga flew to hover above Kion, "Looks like Beshte made a new friend" Anga stated

Anga flew to hover above Kion, "Looks like Beshte made a new friend" Anga stated. Kion smiled, "Everywhere we go" Kion added, Beshte looked at the Tapir. "So Tenuk are their good plants to eat in this forest," Beshte asked,  Tenuk turned his head to look at Beshte, "Yes, of course, fruits, berries, leaves, you name it" Tenuk answered happily.

"How are the bugs?" Bunga asked curiously,  "Uh, couldn't tell you" Tenuk answered running forward. Ono looked at Bunga, "Tapirs don't eat bugs... common knowledge really" Ono explained. Tenuk stopped and looked at Beshte, "Are you folk going to be here long becuase I would love you to meet my friends" Tenuk asked and then he looked over to his left, "Hey guys, say hi to my new friend Beshte" Tenuk called.

 Tenuk stopped and looked at Beshte, "Are you folk going to be here long becuase I would love you to meet my friends" Tenuk asked and then he looked over to his left, "Hey guys, say hi to my new friend Beshte" Tenuk called

The Monkey and Mongoose looked at their friend Tenuk and then Beshte, "Hi, Besthe!" They called. Beshte smiled and looked at Tenuk, "Gee, everyone is so friendly here" Beshte commented. Tenuk smiled, "Yeah, and you're welcome to stay here as long as you like" Tenuk explained happily.  Y/N and the Guard stopped and looked at Tenuk, "Thanks but e won't stay wrong, right Kion?" Y/N added and then asked. Kion looked at Y/N and smiled, "Right" Kion answered.