Chapter 16 Fighting The Ghost

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha

Villain Groups: {Makucha's Leopards}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Panda's

As The Lion Guard continued up the path Makini gasped surprised as she felt something run by her. Kion, Fuli, and Y/N saw how Makini reacted, "Maybe it really is a ghost" Fuli suggested. Bunga slid over to them, "Told Ya!" Bunga commented. Fuli rolled her eyes, and Y/N just smiled finding it funny how Fuli reacted. Kion looked up to Anga, "Anga? Anything you can see from up there" Kion asked. Anga soared and flew looking, "Nothing" Anga replied. Beshte was backing up as he felt it run by him, when Beshte backed up he hit the rock wall and it shook.

The sound of something rumbling could be heard, "What's that sound?" Ono asked. "Uh-oh," Beshte said looking up as an icicle fell down in front of him. Beshte looked at the Lion Guard, "Everyone watch out" Beshte warned. Kion looks up and sees an icicle about to hit him but Y/N ran at Kion and pushed him out of the way. "RUN!" Fuli yelled to everyone. Everyone started running avoiding the falling icicles and Y/N helped Kion up and he smiled as they ran.

As Makini ran beside Fuli she realized something was missing, "Oh! My Staff" Makini panicked.  Fuli turned to look at Makini, "Leave it, Makini" Fuli advised. "But Fuli, the Tuliza" Makini protested, "I got it! keep running" Fuli suggested running back. Fuli ran past Makini as more snow and ice fell to get the staff and Makini ran to catch up with the others. Fuli bent down picking the staff up with her mouth and she started running back. All the others were together panting and Kion thanked Y/N. Y/N smiled and nuzzled Kion, Makini looked behind her and Fuli returned with her staff. "Oh, thank you, Fuli" Makini thanked, as Makini thanked Fuli Beshte walked over to Kion and Y/N. 

"Sorry, Kion" Beshte Apologized, "It's not your fault Beshte" Kion reassured. Bunga sid in, "Yeah Big B it was the Ghost" Bunga explained. As they were quiet they heard something, "It's back" Y/N stated. "Circle up! backs together" Kion ordered, everyone formed a circle looking in all directions as Anga flew up looking around. "Anyone see the Ghost?" Bunga asked, "Nope can't see anything" Anga answered. "Now you know how I feel" Ono added, "We're not just looking we're listening" Kion added. Kion heard a sound and he pounced forwards trying to get it, "Gone Again?" Kion asked himself confused.  Anga used her vision and looked ahead and saw something run by a rock.

"There! I saw it" Anga reported landing down looking at everyone, Bunga gasped and slid over to Anga, "You can see ghosts?" Bunga asked amazed

"There! I saw it" Anga reported landing down looking at everyone, Bunga gasped and slid over to Anga, "You can see ghosts?" Bunga asked amazed. Anga rolls her eyes, "It's not a ghost, It's a big cat with white fur, I only saw it because it ran in front of that rock" Anga explained. Ono thought for a moment, "Could be a snow leopard, their fur allows them to blend in with the snow and essentially disappear" Ono explained.