Chapter 36 Complications

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses, Lumba-Lumba, Azaad, Flamingoes, Civet, Monkey, Mongoose, Deer Mouse, Yun Mibu, Goose, Peacocks, Ullu

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna

As Kion noticed the Night Pride was in trouble he looked over to his right and saw the flower. "Nirmala said to finish the task no matter what," Kion told himself turning around going for the Flower. Kion picked up the flower with his mouth, "But now I can help!" Kion mumbled running to get to the Night Pride.

 Kion picked up the flower with his mouth, "But now I can help!" Kion mumbled running to get to the Night Pride

Makucha's all for one growled as they continued to circle the Night Pride. Rani jumped up to attack but Chuluun ran under her and Rani looked and saw Chuluun was going for Baliyo. "BALIYO!!!" Rani called, Baliyo looked away as Chuluun jumped up ready to attack Baliyo. But from the side, Kion dived at Chuluun and they both rolled. "Kion!" Baliyo cheered, "Kion?" "Kion?" Makucha and Ora questioned but Ora was worried.

Baliyo smiled and looked at Kion, "Kion use that roar thingy and send these guys flying" Baliyo suggested. "The Roar? Hell Nah, I do not want to get hit with that roar again" Ora hissed running away from the fight.  Makucha looked at Chuluun, "Some leader he turned out to be" Makucha scoffed. "Forget him! Forget attacking!" Chuluun barked. 

"Kion came down from that hill meaning the Tree of Life must be on the other side" Chuluun advised. Chuluun ran to the hill and Makucha smiled evilly as he followed.

Rani ran over to the Night Pride and Kion, "Surak, follow Ora and make sure he doesn't double back" Rani ordered

Rani ran over to the Night Pride and Kion, "Surak, follow Ora and make sure he doesn't double back" Rani ordered. "Understood" Surak answered nodding and he turned and went after Ora. Rani looked at Nirmala, "Nirmala, get Baliyo somewhere safe" Rani ordered. Nirmala smiled, "Of course" Nirmala answered, Rani looked at Kion, "You're with me Kion we have to stop them from getting over that ridge" Rani explained as she turned and ran to follow after Makucha and Chuluun.