Chapter 30 Till The End

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses, Lumba-Lumba, Azaad, Flamingoes, Civet, Monkey, Mongoose, Deer Mouse, Yun Mibu, Goose, Peacocks

This Chapter contains a song passage, if you don't know what that is basically there will be videos or songs in some chapters if you are on mobile then just watch/listen to the Video and Move on the part. If you're on the computer play the video and follow the lyrics that I will put in the chapter, the choice is yours.

Kion and Y/N's claw clashed as she blocked but Kion was stronger and Y/N grunted blocking Kion's attack and Fuli tried to get up. While they fought Bunga slid in, "It's just like what Rafiki said" Bunga realized. Kion looked at Bunga, "What's just like Rafiki said" Kion asked still clashing with Y/N. "He said if the venom stays in you too long you won't know the difference between right and wrong" Buga explained. "Yeah but..." Kion was about to say. "And it's happened already you been acting mean all day without even knowing" Bunga called to Kion. "I...I have?" Kion questioned.

"You did tell us not to stop and help" Ono metioned, "You knocked over that Peacock" Anga metioned, "You Scared off that clouded Leopard" Beshte added, "You even yelled at Beshte" Makini added. "Worst of all you attacked Y/N and Fuli, LOOK RIGHT NOW!" Bunga pointed out. Kion turned and saw his claws were near Y/N as she blocked and saw Fuli behind her. Kion stopped and backed up, Fuli got up thanks to Y/N. "Sorry, Pal your turning evil" Bunga explained. Kion ears dropped and he looked at everyone, "You really think I'm evil?"Kion asked.

"TOTALLY! But don't feel bad you can't help it it's your Scar" Bunga explained. Kion thought about all of it and felt bad and looked up, "Do you all think I'm turning evil?" Kion asked. Everyone was silent, "Well...." Makini tried to say, "No," Beshte and Ono said at the same time.  "Uh, Yeah" Bunga answered,  Y/N walked forward and Fuli was with her, "Don't listen to Bunga nobody thinks you're evil, and once we get to the tree of life" Y/N reassured trying to explain.  "Unless we're too late then the Kion we knew will be gone forever" Bunga interupted explained.

"I'M NOT EVIL!!!" Kion growled......

When he did that everyone backed up and Fuli and Y/N were defensive

When he did that everyone backed up and Fuli and Y/N were defensive. Kion rubbed his eye and shook his head. "Or...maybe I am," Kion told himself, Kion looked down and ran away in the other direction, "KION WAIT!!!" Y/N called. Y/N ran after Kion and before anyone else left Fuli stopped them, "Don't worry guys if anyone can speak to Kion it's Y/N" Fuli suggested. "The question is which Kion will Y/N talk to Good Kion? or Evil Kion?" Bunga asked. "BUNGA!" Fuli called. "What? we all saw it, someone had to say something" Bunga told Fuli. "NO NOBODY HAD TO SAY IT KION IS NOT TURNING EVIL" Fuli yelled at Bunga trying to tell him. "You sure?" Bunga asked.