Chapter 25 Tuliza Problem

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons}

Other Animals: Snow Monkeys, Domog, Red Pandas, Mongooses, Lumba-Lumba

After listening to Tup and following the stars to the cliffs the Lion Guard was able to find the Moja Kwa Moja stone but now they must find the next landmark and that's when they realize they still have to travel in hot weather to the next landmark. Kion rubbed his eye and sighed in pain as he looked forward feeling hot and tired as well.

Kion squinted as things looked blurry and as Kion closed his eyes feeling pain again he misstepped on a rock and he rolled to the right falling down

Kion squinted as things looked blurry and as Kion closed his eyes feeling pain again he misstepped on a rock and he rolled to the right falling down. "Kion!" Y/N called jumping down making sure Kion was okay. Y/N places her paw on Kion's shoulder, "Here, let me help you" Y/N insisted.  Kion looked at Y/N and pushed his paw out stopping Y/N from helping, "I don't need help, I'm fine!"Kion assured getting up. "Let's just keep walking!" Kion added leaping up back on the trail leading the way.

Y/N looks at Makini, "Looks like Kion could use some Tuliza" Y/N told Makini. Kion stopped and rubbed his eye and turned around seeing everyone looking at him, "What? I said I'm fine!" Kion raised his voice turning around contiuing walking. Bunga smiled, "See? he's fine!" Bunga added. Bunga and Beshte continued to follow Kion and Y/N, Makini, and Fuli are walking together and Fuli looks at Makini. "Makini?" Fuli nudged telling Makini about giving Kion Tuliza. Makini smiled, "Tuliza, coming up!" Makini assured taking out the gord.

"Oh no," Makini said worried looking into the gord, Y/N looked at Makini. "Don't tell us..." Y/N feared to hear the news,  Makini looked at Y/N and Fuli, "I really need to do a better job keeping track of our Tuliza" Makini suggested. Anga looked at them from above, "Out of Tuliza again?" Anga asked.  Makini nodded in sadness and Anga flew up, "I'll find some" Anga insisted.  As Anga flew looking Y/N and Fuli went to the others and Y/N looked at everyone else. "Let's just hope Kion doesn't decide to roar until we can find some Tuliza" Y/N wished and explained.

Ono looked at Y/N, "The journey through the desert has been hard on everyone" Ono added. As Ono talked Bunga was distressed and talked about how thirsty he was and how dry is tongue felt. Bunga held his tongue going to the Guard, "Come on feel it it's as dry as a sand dune" Bunga offered mumbling. Fuli looked at Bunga, "Put that thing away" Fuli told Bunga. Instead, Bunga walked towards Kion, "Kion! Kion! Kion! want to see" Bunga kept asking. Kion stopped and turned around growling and Bunga fell back. "Bunga!" Kion snapped annoyed growling, Bunga stooks his hand out, "Whoa-whoa-whoa- sorry-sorry" Bunga repeated and apologized.