eleven

in the morning, jaebum was the first to wake up to the sound of his phone constantly buzzing against his nightstand, as if it were his own alarm. he groaned as he leaned over to retrieve the device.

kang sujin
who the fuck were you with
last night

kang sujin
is this why you stopped seeing
me?

kang sujin
because of some dumb assistant
who's probably a whore

many things pissed jaebum off in life. (it wasn't hard considering he had little patience) talking bad about people, who didn't deserve it, was one of them. especially when it came to y/n.

asshole
it doesn't concern you who i spend
my nights with, yes it is the reason
why i stopped my relationship with
you, because i wanted to be honest
with her, our relationship was strictly
sexual and you know it

kang sujin
you think you can just leave me
like that?

kang sujin
when the dumb bitch realises who
you really are, she'll run away

kang sujin
people like you are never loved
and understood

asshole
neither are people like you

it was too early in the morning for jaebum to deal with sujin's foolish behaviour, especially since he hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet. not only that, he was too concerned about y/n and her wellbeing. he looked over at her sleeping figure, she looked much more peaceful as she slept. there was something egging him about the events that occurred the night before. he wanted to know what lead y/n to allow herself to reach such a dreadful state. jaebum took one more glance at y/n and he swore that he saw her smile.

"it's rude to stare," she said with a gruff voice, having spent most of the night before crying.

whilst blushing, jaebum sat back down onto his side of the bed, "i was admiring." the smaller hand swatted at his arm with a sound of annoyance that made him laugh. "you feeling okay?"

"no, my head and feet hurt," y/n whined like a child.

"do you wanna talk about why you got so drunk last night?"

"i-," she let out a big sigh before hiding herself behind the the duvet cover, with hopes of protection. "i saw my ex."

"oh."

"yeah."

the air between the two got awkwardly tense, either of them knowing what to say. y/n cursed at herself, in her head, for saying something as unnecessary as she had done.

"thank you." y/n said causing the older male to stop in his journey, to look for some painkillers for y/n. "i really appreciate you looking after me last night."

her words induced a warming to jaebum's heart. he sat back down onto his bed, next to y/n. "we've been apart for ten years," jaebum started with a sombre tone, staring down towards his feet, not wanting to look at y/n. "i'm not going to loose another opportunity," with a sudden confident boost, he took y/n's hands into his and cradled them between his palms, "i want to make things right."

a/n
guess who just saw got7
that's right
this hoe here
i can not fathom it, luckily i didn't cry all my makeup off again but i did an awful amount of crying and shouting. can i just tell you, the boys are so much more handsome irl than online, no matter what distance. this time around i wasn't as close to the boys as i was for monsta x but damn i loved it. you could tell that they were so happy and excited to be there. my heart was just full, completely full. i could never ask for anything more.

 i could never ask for anything more

i haven't checked my pictures yet but here are some anyway

enjoy this picture of me.