thirteen

"sir, the pregnancy has been confirmed by mr. berger," the assistant said with his hands clasped in front of him, in a respectful manner, with a calm tone despite feeling fearful. "here is the report he gave me," he placed a folder on the desk in front of his employer. his eyes were trained on the back of yoongi, who stared out of the glass window occupying a glass in his hand.

silence.

yoongi took a singular sip of the alcohol, feeling it burn down his throat.

silence.

the assistant gulped in anticipation.

"THAT BITCH!" yoongi yelled, smashing the glass in his hand between his fragile fingers, "does she not see who is better for her? first they get engaged, and now she's fucking pregnant with his kid?" the anger flowed through this bloodstream, just like the alcohol did. at this point, it was second nature for him to get infuriated. "it's like she doesn't even know that i exist. the fucking bitch!" he punched the window in front of him as hard as could.

yoongi let out a shrilling scream.

tantrums like this occurred often when things don't go his way.

"go and find christian," yoongi said after moments of prolonged silence, that were filled with heavy breaths, his mind racked up with ideas he could create to break the couple up.

and he had one.

"we have the upper hand, thanks to dr, berger," yoongi smirked, "go bring christian to me and i'll tell him y/n is pregnant."

"i'll make the bastard leave, once and for all."

christian struggled against the pairs of hands that gripped him in a chair as he was being roped down. he couldn't remember what had happened. he was walking out of the gym and then-

after his protests and efforts of trying to get the hands off him, the sack that was placed over his head was removed swiftly. christian blinked his eyes a few times, not being used to the light. his eyes landed on the black shiny dress shoes in front of him, then they trailed upwards till he stopped on the face of the man he knew was trouble.

"morning sunshine," yoongi spoke softly whilst ruffling the hair on top of christian's head like a child. christian backed away from him immediately, despite being tied to a chair.

"i'm just going to cut straight to the point." yoongi had one of his men being him a chair so that he could sit down in front of the man he despised most. "y/n is pregnant."

"what?" a smile flashed across christian's face for a split second as he forgot what situation he was in. "wait- how do you know?" his eyes narrowed down on the figure before him with confusion.

"i have my ways christian," yoongi spike in a cold tone, "i also have ways of making y/n's life miserable, if you continue being in it."

"you have two options: leave her today or stay with her, and i'll kill the baby once it's born." yoongi's eyes narrowed down on christian and held his eye contact.

tears began to pool in the boxer's eyes. "y-you wouldn't-"

"or maybe i could just kill y/n too, make sure they both don't survive."

the warehouse was silent except for the occasional grunts of struggle and punches of violence. "stop making me do this!" christian spat out the blood that pooled in his mouth.

yoongi tilted his head at him. "stop? i won't stop till i fucking-" he kicked the athlete in his, already bleeding, abdomen, "get what i fucking-" another kick was delivered, "want."

a few more punches landed on christian's face, bruising it all over, almost breaking his nose. he was pushed to the floor, by yoongi's demand.

"because of that, jacob will face the consequences."

a/n
well shit..