seventeen

mark walked into his house and went straight to his office. every working member bowed at him as he walked past in a calm manner, whilst he had a marathon of thoughts run around in his head. once the double doors were opened for him, mark was met with a figure tied to a chair with a bag over his head.

"take it off him." he commanded and one of the men nearby took it off, to only reveal the man mark had been searching for. "so we really did find you, huh?" the smirk in his voice was heard evidently.

christian groaned internally, the thought of being beaten up till he was left bleeding flashed into his head like a hazard sign. he couldn't go to the hospital due to the circumstances, there was only so much he could do by himself. he was struggling from his past injuries as it already was.

sitting on the edge of the desk, mark clasped his hands in front of him. "you've been messing with my brother's girl," he spoke calmly yet feeling the anger flare up in him, "why are you in korea?"

"w-what?"

"why are you here?" mark asked again with more sternness in his voice and a piercing gaze on the man in front of him.

the question left christian baffled. was he not working with yoongi or... "you know why i'm here! yoongi forced me!" he shouted out in exhaustion. a few seconds passed before anyone spoke again. "d-did he really hurt jake?"

mark stood up in shock. "say that again." when christian just dropped his head, mark moved forward till he was next to christian and pulled his head by his hair, applying immense pressure. "what. did. yoongi. do."

"he said... he'll hurt him," mark let the grip of his hand go as he paced along a small side whilst running his hands over his face. christian continued to talk, having suspicion that this would have been his only way out. "he's gonna hurt her-"

"he'll hurt y/n, h-he's got this whole fucking psychotic plan."

silence. no one dared to utter a word. the only thing audible being mark's heavy breaths as he tried to contain himself.

"you just saved your own life," mark was quick to leave his office with christian still roped into the chair, he got his phone out and dialled his best friend's number. "we gotta go to the airport."