Dares

Hey peeps, so like I've been a bit busy trying to keep up with my studies since I go to a 'prestigious private catholic  academy/high school' and I'm a bit behind. So that's why these things are so spread apart, but next week I'm having surgery so, you can expect a couple new chapters during the recovery time.

Also I thought this idea was cute.

"Okay that's it for decathlon practice today, good work guys," Liz praised the team.

"Okay, what do we do now? We finished pretty fast," Betty asked.

The team looked around, "well I have nothing better to do, so how about we play a game?" Abe offered, surprisingly most of the team nodded in agreement, even Flash!

"How about Truth or Dare?" Flash offered, surprisingly.

MJ finally looked up from her book, "sure, why not."

"Okay, I'll go first, Ned, truth or dare?" Flash asked.

Ned contemplated it for a bit, "Truth,"

"Okay, who do you have a crush on?"

"Really Flash? Is that the best you can do?" Liz scoffed.

"Don't judge me. Plus ever since Ned and Betty broke up I've been wondering." Flash shrugged, after the whole London thing they had gotten closer as friends. (Imagine Liz was there for that one thing, and this is about a week before Peter is revealed, oh and they are in the same grades because of the snap, I will not call it the blip)

"Actually me and Betty got back together, right babe?" Ned smiled at Betty.

"That's totally right baby," Betty smiled at Ned.

The team groaned as Betty and Ned stared at each other. "Oh, uh, Liz, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Liz answered confidently.

"What did you think about the whole London thing? I mean you were in Oregon, while we went." Ned asked. (Ha! I gave you the reason why she wasn't in far from home! Sorry if I sound high)

"I was freaked out and worried about you guys, okay. Let's see, um," Liz looked around and caught Peter's eyes, he hadn't said much since the game started, "Peter, truth or dare?"

"Actually, Peter isn't allowed to accept dates anymore," MJ said not looking up from her book.

"Why can't Parker accept dares?" Flash asked.

"I have no regard for my personal safety." Peter answered.

"That's true, one time, me, MJ, and Peter we're having a movie marathon at Peter's place, when we started playing Truth or Dare." Ned started.

"Ned dared the loser to tape himself to a merry-go-around while we spun it with his family friend's car. It didn't end well." MJ finished.

(If you haven't already guessed, tape = webbing, family friend's car = Tony Stark's Ironman Suit, yes Tony is alive, my fanfiction, so like don't judge me)

"I ended up in the emergency room." Peter added, unhelpfully.

"And then one time, we dared him to sneak onto a skyline, and we'll he did it." Ned said.

"Broke my leg." Peter added.

"Another time we dared him to jump off a building and do a backflip onto a trampoline we had placed on the street. He did it." MJ added with a snort.

"How badly was he hurt?" Abe asked worriedly.

"Oh, that's like one of the only dared that didn't get him hurt, he landed the jump perfectly, 10/10." MJ laughed slightly, "although May and his family friend yelled at us."

"Why are you laughing? I got grounded for a month," Peter pouted, "do you know how many cars I had to wash during that month?"

"Yes we do, Peter we were there, washing cars with you," Ned deadpanned.

"Oh, right," Peter rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Okay then, no dared for Peter." Liz nodded, "who's next then?"

"Me I guess,"

A/N: btw you guys might think I'm a psycho but all the dares I gave in this are stuff that me and my cousins have dared each other

A/N: btw you guys might think I'm a psycho but all the dares I gave in this are stuff that me and my cousins have dared each other. Anyway bye peeps.