Suprise Adoption

So this is gonna be kinda stupid, but it was a funny thought to me and seemed a bit like it would actually happen. 

"So..." Peter started.

"How's your day been, kid?" Tony asked.

Peter nodded quickly, "It was alright, I had a quiz in physics and I caught a mistake in the test. I told my teacher and she got mad at me for correcting her. Then the rest of my day went pretty good. Oh, I almost got surprise adopted."

"Thats great kid, but why did she get mad at you?"

"I guess she doesn't like students being smarter than her?" Peter answered.

"Okay, I'm telling May that we have to talk to the school." Tony said.

"What no, don't do that!" Peter whined.

Tony pushed up his sunglasses, "I'm telling, you can't stop me Pete. And now onto my other question. What is a surprise adoption?"

Shuri who was in the common room with her brother and the rest of the Avengers didn't even look up from her phone and said, "He means he was almost kidnapped."

"Okay thats nice-- Wait! What!?" Tony screamed, "Peter!"

when Tony turned around to see Peter, Peter was gone.

"Peter! I swear to whatever god is out there! When I find you young man, you are in big trouble!"

Peter was sweating, sitting at the top of the Empire State building. he took out his phone and sent one text message.

Peter: Fuck you Shuri.

Shuri: Love ya 2 Petey.

A/N: So this is the end... what do you think?

bye peeps

Cyn