Smooth

Halloween was right around the corner and MJ had decided to participate in this year's Halloween experience with Peter and Ned.

She walked into the Parker apartment and greeted May happily.

May must have been the kindest woman in the universe.

"Peter and Ned are in his room, honey," May said.

MJ smiled, "Thanks,"

There was a faint, 'Your welcome' and MJ opened the door to Peter's room. Ned was lounging on Peter's bed, putting together a lego spaceship. Peter was hanging upside-down from the top bunk messing with a web shooter.

"Yo, Loser, what should I be for Halloween?" MJ asked.

Peter didn't look up from the web shooter he was messing with, "I don't know-- Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, a cat, my girlfriend, Black Widow."

MJ paused, "... what did you just say?"

Peter's face flushed brighter than his suit, "Uh... Black Widow?"

"No, before that."

"A cat?"

"No, after that."

"He said that you should be his girlfriend." Ned piped up, looking proud as hell of himself.

MJ's face flushed as she and Peter looked away from each other.

"I mean-- you don't have to, obviously."

"I know that--"

Ned was unimpressed as he threw a cushion square at Peter's face. "You two dorks have been dating since we got back from Europe!"

There was a laugh and MJ heard May's voice, "Thank you, Ned!"

A/N: Ned is the man.

that's all i have to say.

Cyn