Chapter 7

Nagmadali akong umuwi sa bahay, I found my son... I just found Satos! Parang sasabog ang dib-dib ko sa saya sa nalaman ko. Wala na akong pakialam kung nakay Duke ang anak ko, I've been waiting for eight years for me to find my son. I need to get him, akin ang anak ko, babawiin ko sya. Kaya kong kunin ang anak ko lalo na at matagal din syang nawalay saakin.

Nang mabuksan ko ang pinto ay tumambad saakin si Kuya at si Daze na naglalaro sa sala, I run toward kuya and hugged him tight. Nanigas si kuya pero nakabawi din kaagad, hinaplos nya ang buhok ko at pinatatahan ako. I cried hard on his chest.

"Caes, ano ang nangyare?" Tanong nya pero patuloy ang pag alo saakin. Hinigpitan ko ang yakap ko sa kanya.

"I-I fo-found Sato-os kuya, I fou-ound my son" humihikbi at putol-putol kong sabi.

"Finally!" Masiglang masigla ang boses ni kuya. Bumitaw sya sa pagkakayakap saakin a nagtatatalon sa tuwa. Pinahid ko ang luha sa aking mga mata at napatawa.

"Is that true Mommy? You found my twin brother?" Nilingon ko si Daze at tinanguan.

Puno ng saya ang buong bahay, pero naiisip ko parin. Duke's sister is my sons foster parent. Paano ko babawiin ang anak ko? Paano ko haharapin si Duke? Paano ko haharapin ang pamilya nya?

~*~

I called Haldies Nader, my lawyer. I met him at California State University, Los Angeles. He was in his masters' degree while I was a freshman, we became friends after and I am one of the first line believers on his ruthlessness in court. He is a Half British, one fourth filipino and one fourth German but was born in Hollywood.He was also the brother of Fierra Lyne Fortunato, my friend back in the Philippines. Haldies' parents are divorced when he was 12 and his mother Ferrez Hevon found another man a year after. Fierra is a three fourth filipino and one fourth German pero kahit ganun ay nakuha naman nito ang pagkamistiza ng ina.

Nang pumasok sya sa opisina ko ay napataas ang kilay ko, he looks great in his new hair color. His original hair color is blond and when he got home to the Philippines after his graduation he changed his hair color and that became his tradition, every year he will change his hair color and I don't know why. His eyes aren't green like his father but light brown like his mother. His eye lids are thick, his jaw is perfectly firm, his lips are pinkish and thick, his cheekbone is also perfectly in place. His skin color isn't white, it's what they called moreno. Almost perfect guy, a high paid lawyer of the town.My eyes went down to his shoulders, straight and broad. He has the body of a greek god, absolutely a living greek god.

I raised another eyebrow when I saw him holding a gucci paper bag and his brief case. What is his present this time? The last time I check he gave me a Victoria Secret dress, I almost lost my consciousness when I saw the price, one dress for $60000. I accepted his gifts but I also gave him gifts to get back big amounts of money he had given and I already reserved mine.

"Hello Haldies, come in" I greeted with a smile on my lips.

"Hey Bella" he came in and closed the door, he loosen up his neck tie and lay down on the couch. Lumakad ako papunta sa malapit sa kanya at umupo sa center table.

Hindi na kami nagkakailangang dahil matagal na din kaming magkakilala at magkaibigan. His intentions are good and flawless. Sya din ang pinakapinagkakatiwalaam kong kaibigan dahil alam kong marangal syang tao.

"Looks like you're tired, Haldies"

"I just came from the Mayor and his Daughter is a celebrity, you know them. They are so annoying... Damn that brat is getting in to my nerves"

I smirked, Haldies never liked Celebrities because it annoys him to hell. He started disliking those persons when Althea Ezkuevell became an actress and the bitch cheated on him and had sex with her first movie producer Alex Veron. Haldies is not in love with the girl yet his ego was hurt and that was the time when he started to hate celebrities.