Gift

"Grea, go home" I said and looked at my watch. It's already 6:27 o'clock, and I know that I need to talk to Haldies but I don't need Grea there so I'll give her a privilage to go home and rest.

"But Miss, what about you?" I smiled at her.

I'm already done with a 3 hrs talk with the board members and now I just had a quick appointment to Haldies. He's my lawyer and I am eager to file a case. Ilang beses kong pinagbigyan si Stacy, ilang beses kong pinalampas ang ilang ulit nyang paninira ng buhay ko pero ngayon hindi na ako magbibigay.

"Haldies will drive me home" I said so she slightly bowed her head and left.

I turned my swivel chair toward the window and looked at the city lights together with the nothingness and darkness of the sea. I have gone through a lot because of those nine years of humiliation.

I am done crying, I need justice. I sip on my water for I can't drink champagne because I'm pregnant but I need water. I need to drink water for me to calm down.

I'm in rage. I can tolerate her anger and jealousy towards me but I will never tolerate her crime. She kidnapped my son, she is the reason why I've missed nine years of my son's life.

I smiled when I heard my door opened. I tuned to my door and saw Haldies in his suit. I smirked and signal him to sit on the chair in front of me.

"So, what is this for?" He asked me, it's so obvious that he's clueless.

First, I turned off the CCTV in my office. I don't want anyone to spy everything that we would talk about so I have to shut off the CCTV.

I opened my laptop and swallowed before I showed him the CCTV footage of Stacy carrying a basket and she left the basket to a household. There I paused the footage and breath really hard.

"That is my son at the basket" I told him so he turned to me.

At my peripheral vision, I can see how he looked at me with awe. I put the glass of water in my desk and rested my back in the backrest.

"Who is this certain girl?" He asked and raised his hand pointing the Stacy in the screen.

I breath hard to calm myself. "That is Stacy Hugesin, Zelo's present fiancee"

"So, you want to see her behind the bars?" I nod.

"Yes Haldies, I want her imprisoned immediately. I want to see her behind the bars, and consider it as a gift for me. That would be the best wedding gift for my wedding" I said.

"Well, consider your gift delivered Caes."

<+>
(Duke and Caes' wedding day)

I smiled at Haldies and give him a toast. He smiled back at me for we are victorious.

Fortunately, Stacy Hugesin is now behind bars for the crime of kidnapping, harassment, serious physical injury, and attempted murder. Buti nga at yun lang ang ikinaso ko sa kanya but well I can say that,

Justice is the best wedding gift that I have ever received.