Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Romantic date

I feel so tensed, it's not that because Duke was with me pero dahil kinakabahan ako sa sarili ko, napapansin ko kanina pa, yung puso ko nahuhurnamentado at feeling ko ang init-init kahit na napakarevealing ng suot kong backless red dress.

Binalingan ko ng tingin ang nasa driver seat na si Duke, his firm jaw had a perfect view on my side, kitang kita ko ang pagkuyom ng mga bagang nya. His eyes were focused on the road, his nose was pointed and bagay na bagay sa korte ng mukha nya, his lips were inviting and I don't know why I find him hot with him showing no emotions.

Then he looked at me and smiled while chuckling, I kept on looking at him, his teeth were visible and I must say that they were so clean.

"I know I'm handsome so please stop stairing it's rude" He said so I rolled my eyes. Ang hangin talaga ng lalaking toh.

"Stairing isn't rude, you know what is rude Mr. Clent?" Tinaasan ko sya ng kilay. "First is making out with a girl at the back seat of your car, second is kicking her out of your car after knowing she's a virgin, third is not respecting her dicision not to see you again and fourth is blackmailing her to date you the day after you kick her out of your car" sabi ko at napatahimik sya. Nawala ang ngisi nya at napalitan ng seryosong mukha.

"That's why I want to make it up to you Caes, I want to erase that first impression of yours." He looked at me then back to road. " You may think that I'm a horny man but I have needs. Think of it, isn't it more than rude if I take your virginity in the back seat of my car? It'll hurt more than you think baby" napabilis ang tibok ng puso ko nang marinig ang tinawag nya saakin. I know it's so common for guys to call girls "baby" but I don't know it feels like he was the only man that can make my heart pump like sh!t with just calling me "baby". Natulala ata ako sa sinabi nya at natauhan nalang nang huminto yung sasakyan.

Nilingon ko yung bintana at nakita yung mga christmas lights na umiilaw sa parang isang pathway papunta sa loob ng woods. The pathway was covered with cement and the place looks weird, who would have thought that our first date would be exotic? It's already dark and I find it creepy, paano kung umulan?

Pinagbuksan ako ng pinto ni Duke, actually I was still thinking why here? Why not in a restaurant with candle dinner or a hotel with luxurious dinning hall? He then holds my hand and put it in his arm. He smiled a little before we entered the mini forest. On our way inside he stopped on a switch and pull the handle upward lighting up the whole place.

The beauty of the place was revealed, there comes the merry go round, the giant ferris wheel, the mirror house, the vikings and the cable car, but one thing that amazed me was the round table at the center of the place. There was a table inside a triangular rainbow tent, the tent can accommodate five persons but as what I have seen, there was only two chairs and a round table. There was also a grilling place, I smiled. Not an ordinary date but the cutest date I've ever experienced in my whole life. Who would have thought that, the guy who kick me out his car would give such effort huh?

"Wow", that was the only thing that came out from my mouth as Duke guide me inside the tent. I liked it here, ang ganda and the ambiance was perfectly romantic.

"Sorry if I didn't bring you to a more luxurious accommodating place. It's so common so I brought you here" sabi nya at hinubad ang jacket. Yung galaw ng katawan nya sa paghuhubad ng jacket nya was really-really hot, so manly and so bold. "Here, It's getting cold" ani nya at inayos yun at pinasoot saakin.

"It's actually beautiful here. By the way, do you own this place?" Tanong ko, he just smiled and shook his head. He then nod so I smiled. "It's good to keep this place, maganda... But just a suggestion why don't you open I for the people? I'm sure they'll love it" sabi ko pero umiling sya.

"It's my late sister's dream, I actually bought this place for her but she died because of cervical cancer" I can see the longing in his eyes when he said those words. Hinawakan ko kaagad ang kamay nya at pinisil.

"Sorry to hear that but why don't you do it? If she can't continue what she dreamed then continue it in her memory" I told him, he smiled once again.

"Let's cook our food" he said that made me smile. Never did I experienced a date like this and I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

<+>

After he cooked the food, he prepared it himself. Ako? Wala nakatunganga sa kanya habang nagluluto, he is actually cool. Marunong sya magluto using cheap things like a wood, paper and a match, the ingredients are all prepared and all clean. I smiled when he was finished, he is swet free and clean though. He just wiped a little swet on his forehead then he's all clean.

"All done" sabi nya. Ngumiti sya at umupo sa upuan sa harap ko,"I caught you staring at me and you can never deny that".

"Yeah, I'm just thinking that you're the other version of Duke. You're the not-so-pervert and supper-sweet version, I find it really cute though" I said bluntly. I liked this side of Duke, so sweet and tender.

"See? Your first impression of me won't last." He said in a bubbly way. Then he put a little soup on my bowl, he also put a slice of a cake on my plate and wine on my glass, then he did it to himself too.

"Hermosa" I read the name of the wine and raised my eyebrow. "Haven't heared of that brand, where did you got this?" I asked. He paused a bit and look at the wine bottle.

"Hermosa means beautiful in italian, it was made in italy by the 'Hermosa corp'. That corp, didn't succeed on making wines because it experienced bankrupcy". He sit up straight and smiled a bit, "my grand mother was once a employee of that corporation and she brought, 6 sets of Hermosa wine what was the last batch of wine made by the corp. It's actually more or less 80 years old" he said. Humanga ako sa wine, then it would worth a hundred thousand of dollars and can be equivalent to a million in peso bill.

"Wow" that was all I can utter. Like what? Is he serious? I almost want to sell my car just to buy an aged wine but I just tasted one for free!

"Try it, let's make a toast" sabi ni Duke at tinaas ang baso nyang may alak, gayun din ang ginawa ko. "For the success of my date with the lady with the red dress, and for the success of changing her impression about me" he uttered while looking at me. I looked fiercely at his eyes.

"For the success of my date with the man who kicked me out of his car" I smirked, he just groaned. "I think I like him" sabi ko at ibinunggo ang baso ko sa kanya. His hand was left in the air while I tasted the wine, I closed my eyes when I felt the aroma filling in my mouth. As I opened my eyes a pair of bloodshot blue green eyes was stairing intently at me.

Next thing I knew, we ate the food and have a little conversation. I feel amazing, I never knew that having a weird date means having the most romantic date in my life.

Just because it's Duke...