Chapter 24

Sorry for the inconvenience dahil sa tagal ko magupdate, supper busy lang talaga at ito lang ang kinaya ng powers ko hahaha. Enjoy!!!😘

-Miss Nighties

--------------

Duke's POV

I'm a bit sleepy but it's already noon and I'm late for my work, but I don't mind. I hugged my pillow tight and presumed to feel someone's body in the other side of the mattress. I savored bitterness in the tip of my tongue when I noticed the warm yet empty side where Caessandra slept .Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw a blur figure of a lady standing at the window.

My lips formed a curve when I saw her with her undies only. It's not that I want her naked but it made me feel like I own her, everything about her. I can feel the urge to lick those curves but I restrained the idea. She might be a little sore since last night and I don't want to make her feel like I'm abusing her body.

"Good morning baby" I said.

"Morning"

Dahan-dahan syang lumingon at mapaklang ngumiti saakin. Nakunot ang noo ko sa reaksyon na binigay nya saakin. Maaga pa at ano naman kaya itong iniisip nya at hindi yata maganda ang mood nya.

"Come here Caes" I ordered her and tapped the other side of the bed.

I'm still observing her every move. She looks so weak and fragile at the moment because of her expression and her every move. She is so slow when she walk, the expression on her face is in the middle of hurt and emptiness and she's missing the word 'Good' when she greeted me 'Morning'. Absolutely not my usual baby.

Ginawa nyang unan ang braso ko at yumakap sa bewang ko. I returned her hug and kiss her on her temple. I want to make her feel that whatever she is going through, I'm here for her. I want to make her feel secured and comforted because I know that she needs it now.

"Beautiful lady by my side, what are you thinking?" I asked her, while hugging her.

 It's a bit uncomfortable for me because I can actually feel her soft breasts pressing into my side and I can see her round nips that is gloriously errecting behind her thin lingerie. It's not just about her breast that is destructing me but my throbbing buddy that is starting to errect too. I'm worried about how much pain I'll experience if I didn't cum, it'll be a big problem.

"It's about our sons, Duke. It's another birthday celebration that Daze is not with his twin brother" She said with a small voice.

All of a sudden, all sexual tention I felt was out of grip. I can feel her pain and longing for our son Satos, a pain that I felt when I finally knew about my sons. It's just that, her pain is bigger and older than mine. Ni hindi nya nakasama ng isang araw si Satos while I was seeing our son kapag dumadalaw ako sa kapatid ko.

I sigh and felt sorry for Caessandra. She still had to fight for her rights para sa anak namin and I can't really help her kasi she said, it's not time for Maria to know about us and I'm sure, it'll break my sister's heart. Mahal na mahal kasi nun si Nate-the name she gave for Satos.

"I can make a plan para makasama natin si Satos on hi-" hindi ko na natapos ang sinasabi ko dahil naramdaman ko ang malalamig na luha ni Caessandra na pumapatak sa dibdib ko.

She's so fragile and I want to drag her out of my unit and bring her to our son. I can't even explain what I felt when I heared her sob, it's breaking my heart. Kinulong ko sya sa yakap at pumikit ako para indahin ang sakit. It's the first time that she let me see her breakdown and men, I can say that it feels like ripping your heart from a whole into a lot of pieces.