Snippet Into The Author's Mind

Facts only

-The story behind ONOUL.

I was thirteen years old that time, (A love sick fool), broken hearted because of my first love. I really want us to end up with each other so I wrote 'The Night With A Stranger' but immediately changed it's title into 'The erroneous Night of Us'.

At first, it's just a romance novel of 20 chapters and only have a romantic scene at the first chapter of the story where 'that' event happened. However, upon rereading the story of Caes and Duke, I realized that the story was too lame. Too many grammatical errors and misspelled words, so, I unpublished the story.

At one time, the Wattpad app had a glitch in it's system and I forgot my Wattpad password. I created a different Wattpad account and I forgot about the story of Caes and Duke.

After a year, I finally accessed my account using my email to change it's password. I deleted the story.

Another year happened and I started to go back into writing stories. I changed OENOU's title into 'One Night Of Unbearable Lust' and this is it.

-Where did I get the names of my characters.

*Duke Alexander Client

At first, it's actually 'Duke Alexander Walter'. I'm a big fan of Bruce Wayne so I wanted Duke to have a last name that starts with 'W'. I derived 'Duke' From 'Bruce', weird but I only changed some letters of Bruce's name like B=D, I crossed out the letter 'R', I let the letter 'U' stay as letter 'U', C=K, and let the 'E remain as what it is. That's where I got the name 'Duke Walter'. Alexander is the name of my first love, sucks eh?

I only changed 'Walter' into 'Clent' when I rewrote it. I saw a Phoenix publishing book about history and read it, there I saw the surname 'Clent'.

*Caessandra Isabella Santos

I derived Caessandra from the name Cassandra of Troy (She's the sister of Paris and Hector of Troy from the Trojan war). I just added the 'E' for it to sound like Kes-san-dra.

Isabella, is the name of a character from a Bollywood movie. I forgot what that movie is.

I got Santos froma surname 'De los Santos'. That's the surname of my great grandparent from my father's side.

*Arien Santos

(I forgot what his second name was)

Arien is from the name 'Arianne' I just made it 'Arien' so it wouldn't sound feminine.

*Stacy Hudgesin

Stacy's name just popped out from my brain. And Hudgesin is 'Hudge Sin', just put them in one word.

*Daze Alistair Santos

I obviously got this from Duke's name.

*Satos Cordinate Santos/Nathaniel Clent.

Satos is simply just Sa-n-tos, Cordinate is just "Coordinate". Nathaniel is from the name of Nathaniel Matsunaga from "Be my lady".

*Zelo Mendez

Zelo, from the word "Relo" that means "Watch" and Mendez is from the surname Mendoza.

-Why I published Onoul in Wattpad once again after deleting the story.

I published Onoul once again because of my boyfriend who happened to be my number 1 supporter. I told him about how in love I am into writing in the beginning of my adulthood and he said that he'll support me in what ever I've dreamed of.

For more questions, just comment below. I'll try to answer them.

I wanted to write a specially chapter, I just don't know what event will occur in that special chapter but I'll try to write one, just give me time to think what event will occur in that chapter.

So yeah, that's it. Just stay safe everyone and Love lots.