Chapter 27 (part 2)

I screamed in pleasure when I felt my climax. It was so intense that I can't hear anything but my scream. My body is too tired that my eyes almost closed. My lips are still open and my hands are shaking.

I closed my eyes and to my surprise, Duke's lips crashed in mine. His soft upper lip was in between my lips as he suck my lower lip, his favorite spot.

While his lips was on mine, I felt him withdrawing his 'thing'. Slowly he withdraw and slowly I felt mine empty and starts to sore.

As he finished withdrawing, he also withdraw his lips from mine and slowly, I opened my eyes to see his blue green eyes staring at me.

His hair is so messy and his lips were in it's cherry pink shade, he's sweating and he's so hot. He looks so hot but so serious at the same time.

I bit my lips when his gaze go down into my swollen breast. I blushed when he pulled the blanket and put it around me to hide my nakedness. And now, his 'thing' is in full salute like a little soldier that is poking my tummy.

"Caes"

The way he called my name send shivers down my spine. His voice is soft but full of seriousness. His eyes is now staring intently at me and is also full of seriousness.

How can he be serious with his glorious one poking my tummy?

"D-duke?" I tried to sound casual but my voice is so soft and so weak.

He helped me to sit down and kissed my forehead. He then get something in the drawer.

I was looking at him but my eyes widen when I saw the red velvet box right in his hands. My heart started to beat faster when he opened  it.

He showed me the ring and stood right beside the bed with his nakedness proudly standing. However, I just looked into his face, his seriously handsome face with my hand in my lips and my eyes started to blur.

"Baby, I know that everything happened so fast between us and we've been together for weeks only. I know that we've had kids already and I know that my love for you is true and unbreakable. I know that I'm willing to spend my whole remaining time with you and now", he kneel like the position of a man that is about to ask a girl 'will you marry me' but it's just that, he's still naked.

"I want to ask you baby, are you willing to be Mrs. Clent?"

I swallowed hard and my tears are pouring so fast. The moment was so overwhelming and so unexpected yet so unromantic. Well, what should I expect? It's Duke Alexander Clent, the man who deflowered me in a mirror room, the man who never courted me and just addressed me as his girlfriend, the man who is now asking me to be his wife with his naked glory perfectly standing like a soldier and lastly, the man I love.

"Duke, I must say that you're so unromantic but because I love you. Yes, I'm willing to be your Mrs. Clent" I said with my sobs and lend him my hand.

"Oh thank you baby, I love you so much" sabi nya saakin at hinalikan ako tyaka nilagay yung singsing sa ring finger ko.

" I love you too Duke" sabi ko and we hugged.

<+>

"Mommy, I haven't seen Daddy Zelo for a while now. Isn't he worried of us? He didn't even call nor texted us"

Napatingin ako kay Daze na nakaupo sa gilid ng kama ko. The question shocked me actually. Hindi ko na naisip si Zelo to the point na nakalimutan kong kailangan ko nga palang sabihin kay Daze na wala na kaming relasyon.

I don't want to ruin Daze's opinion about Zelo but we need to be true to each other. I'm afraid that I need to tell Daze that everything messed up between me and Zelo. I need to tell him the truth for Duke and I are already falling into marriage.

"Sweetheart, your daddy Zelo is busy with his new baby" I told Daze.

I know that Zelo is having a baby with Hugesin. Mas nauna pa nga sila magkaanak bago kami naghiwalay.

"You're bearing his baby, why isn't he here to be busy with you? He should've been here for you and my new sibling. He should father your kid" sabi ni Daze.

I sigh. He does not know that Duke is their father, he still thought that it was Zelo.I feel sorry for my kid.

"Daze, my new baby is not Zelo's. It was Duke's" sabi ko sa kanya kaya nanlaki ang mata nya. Tumayo sya sa kama at umiling ng umiling.

"No... No Mom, how could you? How could you cheat with uncle Duke? I-I thought you love Daddy Zelo?" Tanong nya saakin pero yung mata nya naluluha na.

"Sweetheart..."

I wanted to tell him the truth but I don't want to shock him. He's just a kid and I know that he doesn't know anything about this and he'd probably ignore my explanation.

"No Mom, I-i hate you!" He said and run away.

I was left staring at his slamming of the door.