Chapter 23

Zelo Mendez's POV

I looked away when I saw Caessandra kissing Clent. The way they kissed and embrace each other is too passionate. Those were the things I never experience with Caessandra. I haven't seen her happy face since I met her, I did everything to make her smile and laugh but right now? She looks so happy and in love.

I can see that their foreheads fairly closed while they were smiling at each other. I sigh and enter the driver's seat of my car. When we were together, I can see her smile but her eyes will always remain cold.

Yes, Caessandra Isabella Santos is the coldest woman I've ever known living. The toughest woman that is willing to risk her life for her son and the woman who has that captivating ignorance all over her body.

I started the engine of my car and drove away from the place. I know at the first place that she loves someone else, she may kiss me, hug me, and tell me her I love yous but I can feel that she is hesitant.

I chose to shut up because I love her, I love her so much. A love that I will never regret even if it only makes me suffer. A love that made me let her go for her to hold on to the person she loves, the person that she loves from the first place.

I spotted a girl waving her hand at me. I sigh and stopped the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of my car. I faced her and let her see coldness in my eyes. I can feel hatred rising in me but I choose to hide my emotions.

"Love!" She exclaimed and put her hands in my shoulders. "Aren't you happy to see me Love?" She asked and tiptoed to kiss my lips, I stepped back to avoid her so her lips landed in my cheek. I clenched my jaw, is she too insensitive not to feel my hatred towards her? "Love?" She stepped back two times when I faced her with my dark expression.

"Are you happy now Hugesin?" I asked her. I can't help it, I'm too angry and I want to kill her, right now. Her expression turned cold and she smirked, If I'm not angry I would be afraid.

"Off course Zelo, I already have you... Alone" she said and turned her head to face my car. I saw her smiled that made me want to stab her from the back. "So? How is the feeling of seeing her kiss another guy? Is it hurtful?" She asked.

"It is and I want to rip your neck because you are the reason why I lost her." I said but she just smiled and face me.

"You're so sweet love" she said sarcastically and touched her belly. I looked down at her bump and sigh, her daughter will have a devil mother and I don't know if I should also hate the kid.

"You're stupid Hugesin, you loved me even if I love Caessandra" I said and looked away from her belly.

"Look Zelo, love is always foolish and I love you so much" she said but I cringed. She's a damn psychopath.

<+>

"So, how's Caessandra?"

I glazed at my mom that asked me and didn't bother to answer her question. I just walked into my room and locked my door. I lay down and closed my eyes, I can hear my mother's knocks but I ignored her.

I never cheated, I can never do it. I don't want to have Stacy Hugesin at all, my mom just need her. I'm so stupid to let my mother use my name as a bait for that Hugesin. My life was wrecked and I don't know why did I let this all happened.

I looked at mom that is trying out a new white gold necklace with a black opal pendant. Her eyes glittered with happiness when she saw the way it fits her neck. I looked at her with awe while she was enjoying the necklace.

I just lost $5,000,000,000 for that rare necklace. Does my mother know how much is that? It would fit in 100 luxurious weddings with a bunch of visitors. She said, that the stone is too rare and a lot of ladies wanted it. She also promised that she would pass it through the next brides of the Mendez's first born and she'll pay me when she's about to die. See? My mother is quite insane.