Epilogue

I looked at Caessandra, she's now in her 9th month of pregnancy. She got a big tummy and medyo tumataba din sya but she's still beautiful though. She's very active too, it's too easy to turn her on. Even in a simple hug, she's already turned on and she's so obvious because when she's turned on, she is actually blushing.

I didn't expect to be with her after all those years. I thought that I'll never love, I never learned to love, No one taught me on how to love a girl. I don't even know how to court a girl, all I knew is how to fvck and I can't deny that, I'm good at it though.

Looking back at the past, I smiled when I remembered how we first interact years ago. She's so ready to give me her virginity but I left her in the parking lot. It was a very hot night but it turned out that I have to use my hand just to release the heat in my body.

I know that I was such a jerk for leaving her but I might be more than a jerk if I take her in the backseat of my Car. Every girl at that age values their virginity, maybe I was just so lucky to make out with her that night huh? I can admit, at first, she's a lousy kisser but she's a good learner, she immediately get how I kiss her and whenever she kiss back, I aim for more.

I can remember too when we first make it, she's just so tight and I can't get enough of her yet I have to stop or else it would be too painful for her to walk. She's so adorable but I never knew it was love, all I know is I like her that time.

After that interaction, my mother and father got back in the Philippines so I have to spend 8 hours at school and the remaining hours at home. I didn't have a chance to see her again because of that but when I found out that she's also the same school as mine, I tried to go to her but it actually took 2 weeks for us to meet.

When she lost consciousness at a corridor and I rub fast just to catch her. I was so worried but aunty, the nurse in their clinic, didn't let me know what happened to her. When she was still asleep, her lips where so inviting and I can't help but to kiss her. It was like a scene in sleeping beauty that when I kissed her, she walk up but then she pushed be and my but hit the cold floor.

I tried to see her again but I failed. I found out that she left our school and I don't know why. I want to ask her brother, when I found out that she has a brother, but they both dropped out from our school though I was left with no choice but to let it all happened.

I thought that the feelings I have for her will just fade away but I'm wrong. Everyday, I have new questions in my mind about why she left? Is she avoiding me? Does she hate me? Does she thought that I am creepy? What is she in my life? What is happening to me?

I tried to trace her and found her in LA but I never had an interaction with her because her brother stopped me.

"Duke Clent, ikaw yun diba?" Lumapit saakin ang kapatid ni Caessandra.

Nakasuot sya ng isang navy blue na polo na nilukot nya para maging 3/4 , isang black slacks, isang black shoes at isang plain white apron pero hindi nakaligtas saakin na iisang brand lang ang gamit nya ,bukod sa apron, sa mga gamit nya, gucci.

 Hindi lingid sa kaalaman kong mayaman ang mga Santos dahil ang dami nilang mga investment sa madami-daming business kaya malamang sa malamang ay kaya nilang bumili ng ganitong mga brand. Pero ngayon lang ako nakakita ng waiter sa beach resort na mas mayaman pa sa costumers nila. Bakit nga ba sila nandito?

Tumayo ako at agad na inilahad ang kamay sa kanya. Though napakastraight forward nya ay kailangan ko parin maging polite, I'm a Clent, my parents raised me that way.

"Yes, and you're Arien Santos" sabi ko naman pero hindi nya tinanggap ang kamay ko. Umupo lamang sya sa upuan sa harap ko.

Napatikhim nalang ako at umupo din. Nakaramdam ko ng kaba nung seryoso nya akong tinitignan na pa bang sinusuri ako. He's intimidating I can say, parang may sama sya ng loob saakin dahil sa pakikitungo nya.