Chapter 47 "Celebration For Tia Part Three"

(Present day)

"So that is how I caught Tia hiding in my ship and became a soldier in the army," said Lu Ten.

"Yeah but how did you get in there Tia?" Aang asked.

"I just walked onto the ship while no one was looking," Tia explained.

"I'm surprise you managed to not be caught by the guards," said Azula as she looked impressed.

"The guards were too stupid to care."

"Well they should be punished and have their heads boiled for their carelessness!" Azula got excited at the thought.

Everyone just looked at her with an expression of fear and worry.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing," Lu Ten answered.

"Yep totally nothing," said Zuko.

"I was also doing nothing," Aang replied.

"Ok," Azula said not really caring.

Everyone then continued celebrating and doing whatever.

"My daughter why are you here exactly?" Tia's father asked.

"Lu's cousins are having fire bending," Tia explained.

"Oh not again!" Chief Cho face palmed himself.

"This happened before?" Aang asked.

"Twice. Prince Iroh was the first to lose his fire bending and we helped him. Then Lu lost his fire bending as well," Chief Cho explained.

"Lu was here because he lost his fire bending too?" Zuko and Azula.

"Yup he came here 7 years ago with the same problem, but what is up with you guys and this family losing their firebending?"

"I guess you can say it's... tradition," Lu Ten joked.

"But I thought you're family tradition was to hunt the Av-"

"Yeah not anymore," Lu Ten interrupted.

"Why is there a bald kid here?" Han Gao asked.

"Please, I don't normally play this card, but..," said Aang as he was looking confident and placed a hand on his chest, "I'm the Avatar."

Ham Gao looked Chief Cho, puzzled.

"Just hear us out," Aang explained.

"My name is Zuko, Crown Prince of the Fire Nation. And this is my sister Azula, Crown Princess of the Fire Nation and heir to the throne, We are the children of the Fire Lord. Or at least, I
used to be. I know my people have distorted the ways of firebending, to be fueled by anger and rage. But now I want to learn the true way, the original way. When we came here, I never imagined the Sun Warrior civilization was secretly alive. I am truly humbled to be in your presence. Please, teach us," he and Aang bow their heads down in respect.

"If you wish to learn the ways of the Sun, you must learn them from the masters Ran and Shao," Cho explained.

"DAD ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Tia shouted.

"Ran and Shao? There are two of them?" Aang asked.

"When you present yourselves to them, they will examine you. They'll read your hearts, your souls, and your ancestry!" Chief Cho explained.

"Ah look at the time it's getting late, you guys should rest and gain energy," Chief Cho said as he walked.

Everyone began to settle in for the night. Tomorrow would be a long day for the kids.