Chapter Twelve

Gally was in my room before I was pulling me inside. He grabbed my waist shoving me roughly against the door using my body to close it. He grabbed the back of my thighs lifting me off the ground. I instinctively wrapped my arms and legs around him as he carried me over to the bed that he and I had made together my first day in the Glade.

He laid me down hovering over me looking at me hungrily. My insides were churning with excitement. He kissed me dipping his tongue in to have a quick taste before swiftly moving to my neck. His teeth and lips leaving small marks all other my exposed flesh. He placed himself between my legs lifting them up to rest on top his thighs. He rolled his hips against me causing the most amazing friction I had ever experienced.

"Are you sure?" Gally asked suddenly leaning up to lock his eyes with mine.

"Yes" I hissed pulling him back down by his shirt.

He chuckled against my neck. His rough and calloused hands slowly skimming up under my shirt. He pulled me into a sitting position to pull the fabric over my head. He quickly tore my bra off throwing it to the floor. His hot mouth clamped down on one of my nipples causing me to moan arching my back at the sudden wave of pleasure. He sucked and licked making me a moaning mess beneath him. He moved to show the same attention to my other nipple. His hands moving to the hem of my pants. He undid them quickly without moving his mouth.

He raised up only to pull my pants and underwear down my legs quickly tossing them in the pile with the rest of my clothes. I suddenly went red as I laid completely naked under his burning gaze. I closed my eyes suddenly embarrassed. His hand grabbed my chin.

"Look at me Emi" he commanded in a tone I'd never heard him use before.

My eyes came open and the sight above me made me burn between my thighs. He was staring intently at me. His gaze drinking all of me in. His hand let go of my chin then slowly slid down my body towards the area I needed him most. He made sure to avoid contact there though as he moved to quickly undress himself. I watched in compete awe as he removed the thin fabric covering his body. His tight and toned muscles being exposed to me. He was so attractive and strong. He could make any girl as wet as I was right now. He pulled his pants and boxers down his legs kicking out of them. His erection at full attention making me gulp.

The sudden fear of me making a fool of myself flooded my brain. I had no idea what I was doing. I'm pretty sure I've never done this. Then again I'm pretty sure Gally hasn't either. That thought eased my worries as I watched him climb back on to the bed and hover over me once more. He sat up between my legs grabbing my thighs and pushing them further apart. His eyes falling to my throbbing core he licked his lips and smirked.

"So wet already baby" He cooed running his hand slowly up my inner thigh.

I groaned already a mess with the anticipation. His fingers lightly skimmed over my sensitive nerve making me jerk and bite my lip. I whimpered needing him more than I've ever needed anything.

"Gally please" I whined.

He chuckled darkly then his hand finally went to my core. His fingers expertly circling my clit. I cried out fisting the blankets below me. The pressure building quickly as his fingers moved faster and faster. Just as I was about to come undone he stopped. I whimpered from the loss of contact. Gally laughed as he crawled up my body his much larger frame hovering over me. He kissed me deeply nipping at my bottom lip.

The tip of his erection rubbing against my soaking wet entrance. He nipped at my neck as I felt him line himself up. My eyes squeezed shut as he slowly slid inside me. He groaned loudly. My walls being stretched for the first time. I hissed tossing my head back trying to ignore the pain. He showered my neck and face with kisses as one of his hands ran threw my hair trying to sooth me. He didn't stop moving. He was slowly inching into me. Once we was mostly filling me he started to pump himself ever so slowly in and out of me. Giving me time to get use to the feeling. As the pain subsided I was able to open my eyes to look at Gally. His eyes were shut tight and he was biting his lip looking like he was trying to concentrate on something. The pain gone now replaced by pleasure I had never felt before but I needed more.

I raised up wrapping my arms around Gally's neck pulling him closer to me. He stopped moving his eyes opening to look at me.

"Faster" I whispered my cheeks heating up at his gaze.

Gally didn't hesitate. His hands grabbing my waist as he increased his speed. Thrusting deeper and faster. His eyes locking with mine once again.

"Gally" I panted grabbing hold of his biceps.

My nails dug into his skin as he groaned. His hold on my hips was painfully tight but I didn't mind. I was completely taken over by the feeling of him inside me. His grunts and groans becoming louder. My moans and cries of his name matching his volume.

"Emi" Gally growled.

The pleasure and pressure suddenly becoming too much for me. My back arched off the bed as I held tightly to Gally's arms.

"Gally!" I screamed in pure bliss.

"Fuck Emi" he drawled out in a low growl as he pounded me even harder.

I cried out again. How could this possibly feel so good. I didn't want him to stop but his thrusts suddenly slowed as he hissed and twitched. He pulled out of me slowly then fell beside me on the bed. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me against his chest. We both laid there trying to catch our breaths. Both panting and completely blissed out.

"I love you." Gally whispered into my hair.

My heart began thumping so hard and fast I thought it would explode. I was speechless for a moment. Was he serious? I moved to look at him. His face held no sign of joking. He looked serious. Incredibly serious. My heart was in my throat the next second. I smiled my eyes locking with his. I kissed him quickly but deeply. When I pulled away I finally spoke.

"I love you too Gally." My smile uncontrollable.