Chapter Sixteen

I closed my door behind me then made quick work of taking my clothes off. A quick knock at my door told me it was Gally. He always knocked like that. I stepped behind the door opening it up for him to come in. The muscular builder walked inside then closed the door quickly. As soon as he noticed my lack of clothing he tried to grab me but I ducked out of his reach while laughing.

"No, my turn big bad wolf." I said quietly.

I pushed him backwards until he sat on the edge of the bed. I climbed onto his lap wrapping myself around him. My lips found his and the fight for dominance was on. I didn't let him win this time. I was gonna be the one in control.

I broke the kiss long enough to pull his shirt over his head. I grabbed his chin titling his head back to give me more access to his neck. I kissed and nipped at the skin with my teeth. He groaned grabbing onto my hips to bring me completely against him.

I stood suddenly causing him to look confused.

"Pants off" I said sternly but with a smile.

He kicked his pants off quickly then laid back on the bed. I crawled to hover over him. I kissed his lips then slowly trailed down his neck. My lips and tongue barely touching his skin. I continued down his chest to his abdomen. I stopping at his boxers tugging playfully at the hem with my teeth. My hands sliding slowly up his thighs until they reached his already hard member. I squeezed him threw the thin fabric making him groan and buck his hips.

I made a quick move to pull his boxers off and throw them to the floor. His eyes were burning into me as I took him in my hand. A low, long groan slipped from his lips as my hand wrapped around him. I pumped my hand slowly enjoying every second I made him feel like this.

"Emi please" he groaned bucking his hips.

I chuckled then took him into my mouth. His hand was in my hair the next second wrapping my hair around his fingers. I took him in as deep as I could. I used my tongue to rub against him as my head bobbed. His quiet groans and tightening hold on my hair telling me I was doing a good job.

I lifted up wanting nothing more than him to be inside me. I need him. I could never have enough of Gally. I crawled up his body so I could position myself above him. He held my hips tightly as I guided myself to sit down on him. I took my time letting every bit of him fill me. Gally's hands found their way back to my hips. I started to roll my hips against him. His hold on me instantly tightening. He pressed me against him harder. My hands rested on his chest as I continued to move against him. The room filled with my soft moans. Gally bit his lip as he watched me. His eyes dark with lust. I took my time to ride him. I wanted to draw this out as long as I could.

Without warning Gally raised his hips then started thrusting into me as hard and fast as he could. I bit back my scream. I knew the boys in their hammocks would hear me if I got too loud. He grinned like an idiot at me as his thrusts slammed into me. My nails dug into his chest. My want to stay quiet quickly fading. Gally stilled then quickly rolled us over. I landed on my back with Gally still inside me. He immediately picked up the pace. He grabbed my thighs holding them tight as he had his way with me. I couldn't complain. I wanted to be in control but Gally could always make me putty so easily.

"Emi" he groaned.

His rhythm faded but he still thrusted into me as hard as he could. I was a moaning mess beneath him. My climax swirling ready to make its appearance. I knew Gally was close to. A sudden hard thrust pushed me over the edge. My back arching as I moaned Gally's name. With a growl and a groan turning into my name Gally came undone.

He fell beside me on the bed. We were both panting and spent. Gally moved to get up but I wrapped myself around him to keep him next to me. I wanted just one night where I got to fall asleep next to him and wake up next to him in the morning.

"Emi, I have to get to my hammock." Gally chuckled running his fingers threw my hair.

"No, please stay with me tonight." I said quietly laying my head on his chest.

"Alby would kill me if I stayed in here with you." Gally said matter of factly.

"No he won't. Just one night Gally. Please." I begged raising up to look at him.

He sighed with a large smile.

"How could I possibly say no to that?"

He kissed the top of my head then pulled me against him. There was no feeling as good as this one. No guy would ever be able to compare to Gally in my eyes. I found my guy and he would be my guy for the rest of time. I've never been more sure about anything.

"I love you" he whispered into my hair.

"I love you Gally" I said then kissed his chest.

I couldn't help wishing it could be like this every night. What would a life outside of the maze be like with him? I tried not to dwell on the question knowing Gally never wanted to leave. It was something I tried not to think about. I didn't want to screw anything up because right here and now is what matters not an uncertain future. A future that may never happen. The reality we are currently in isn't all that bad. I like most of the gladers. I have Gally. We have food and shelter. What more could we ask for?