Chapter Ten

After my quick explanation to Newt I ran off to get washed. The mud on my face and shirt had dried and was starting to feel very uncomfortable. I entered the trees behind the homestead making out the pool of water a few feet away. I could see the outline of someone leaning against a tree. I hoped it was Gally and not one of the other boys.

"Took you long enough." Gally's voice grumbled threw the growing darkness.

"I had to talk to Newt." I said quickly.

His arm reached out to me. He was holding a long piece of soft white material. I took it from him realizing it was a towel to dry off with. The darkness was growing quickly making things a little easier for me.

I glanced back to Gally who was busy getting rid of his shirt. I watched him for a moment as his toned stomach and chest was exposed to me. I looked away once his head was free. I couldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing I was checking him out.

I had a sudden burst of courage in the darkness. I pulled my shirt over my head tossing it near the water for me to clean after I cleaned myself. I pulled my pants off tossing them to the side. The breeze chilled my half naked body as I turned to find Gally in the darkness.

He was standing a few feet from me holding his shirt in his hand. His eyes locked on me. The small amount of moon light shining through the trees seemed to make his eyes shine.

"You coming?" I asked nodding my head to the water.

I took my first cautious step in not knowing if the water would be cold. To my surprise it was warmer than expected. I quickly dipped my whole body in the water. Wading with it above my shoulders. Gally made a quick move to pull off his shorts kicking them to the side and throwing his shirt on top of them.

He stepped into the water walking slowly towards me. My heart hammered violently in my chest as the keeper of the builders came closer and closer never taking his eyes off me. Just as he was almost to me I dipped under the water to scrub my face with my hands quickly. When I came back up he was right in front of me. A cocky smirk playing on his lips.

He stared at me as he cupped his hands filling them with water then splashing it on his face. He ran his hands over his cheeks ridding his face of the small amount of mud I had wiped on him earlier. After he was satisfied with his cleaning his arms snaked around my waist under the water then he pulled me against him.

"You should be careful. You're doing an awful lot of teasing." He smirked at me.

Without a word I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his head closer to mine. I crashed my lips against his not able to think about mush else. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back. It was a soft kiss at first but quickly turned rough as his hand found its way into my hair allowing him to deepen the kiss. His tongue outlined my lips wanting access that I granted quickly. I wanted this. I wanted him. Everything felt different with him wrapped around me. His tongue battling mine overtaking me easily. His hands trailed down my back slowly stopping once they rested on my ass. He squeezed lightly causing a small moan to escape me. He smiled into the kiss pulling me even closer to him.

"If you don't push me away this could go to far." He whispered as he moved his kisses to my jaw.

I whimpered when he nipped at the skin below my ear. I don't think I had the strength to push him away. I don't think I wanted this to stop. I wanted more of him. To watch him come undone because of me.

A quiet shuffling of leaves and twigs snapping caught my attention. I squinted into the darkness of the trees. Gally seemed unbothered by  the noise as his lips, teeth, and tongue attacked the skin of my neck. My eyes fluttered closed suddenly not caring if someone else was out there. He made me feel too good to care about anything else. A hand suddenly squeezed my breast making me gasp. Gally chuckled as he massaged the small mound. I felt his other hand move from my behind to my front. His fingers barely trailing up my heat making me shudder.