Chapter 1.2: Welcome

A.N: I'm baby so I'm going to let my friend take over for this one :u, ok bye.

HEY GUYS ITSA ME HER AMICA YAYA AND MY GRAMMAR IS BAD 🤙😫🤠 so let's gets started dingggg

——————————————————————————
~~Day After~~
You walk next door to the neighbors' house. Before you approach their door, you stop and admire the house in all it's rundown glory. You're hit with fond memories and wish you could go back in time to relive them. Blinking, you sigh to yourself and walk to the door. 'Such good days those were. Are there more yet to come?'
You walk to the door and ring the doorbell. When no one answers, you knock on the door 5 times. 'Perhaps they're busy.' You plan to walk away when the door swings open and a woman covered in paint comes out.
"Hi, my name is Y/N, and I've just moved in recently. I brought some snacks so we could get to know each other."
"Oh- you're the new neighbor everyone's been talking about. Come on in, Y/N. And thank you for the snacks. Follow me."
You follow the woman to a bright room with a tall, black table in the middle, surrounded by six tall chairs and a bouquet in the middle.
"I'm Delia, by the way. Sorry for not telling you at the door, I forgot," she laughed. "My husband is upstairs and my daughter is in the living room. You've met her already right? I saw you two talking earlier, so I assume you've been acquainted. I'll go get them, so make yourself comfortable." Delia walked away down the hall, while I set the food down on the table. While Delia went to get her family, I heard a weird noise that sounded like pans being knocked over.

What's happening...?