Chapther 2.3: Park

At home...

You lock your door.

Go to your room.

And...

Smashed your head against the pillow on your bed.

Did... did Michel just ask me out?!

You stared at the ceiling contemplating everything that has happen ever since you moved in.

This is too much! We only known each other for a little while! How did he catch feelings already?!

You cover your face in embarrassment. Then you remembered how Beetlejuice also flirted with you.
Sure, it was in his nature to do it, but you still felt your face get red at the thought of someone complimenting you or asking you out.

Am.... am I really that hot?!

You spend the next few hours in your thoughts.

——————————————————————————
The next morning...

You wake up later than usual. After almost having a sleepless night, you expected it. Thank goodness you have a day off today.... and also a date.

Maybe I should take a jog to let off some steam.

Walking up to your closet, you looked around for something to run in. You grabbed a quick snack and went out the door.

It was a nice day with pleasant weather. The sun was out and it wasn't that hot outside. You jogged down a few blocks to the park and saw Lydia on the swing set there. You were about to call out her name when you noticed she was zoning out a bit. Instead of yelling at her until she responded, you walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulders.

She jerk up and turned to you, "Y/N?"

You smiled, "Hey! You doing good?"

"Yeah. What's with the get up?"

"Oh this," you spin around, "just some jogging clothes."

"Oh, didn't know you did stuff like that." She snickered.

You gave her a mean look.

"Sorry! Looks like BJ's wacky personality is rubbing off on me."

"It's cool," you paused a bit. "Hey, mind telling him not to flirt with me anymore?"

"Huh, why? That's literally half his personality."

You shrugged, "I can tell, but I don't want him to do act too close to me. Especially since I have a date tonight."

Suddenly you feel a chill behind your back.

A deep voice hisses and green smoke emerges from behind you.

" You have a date tonight? "

——————————————————————————

A.N: Maybe OOC extra content below:

You jump after seeing Beetlejuice pop up behind you and accidentally decked him in the face out of reflex.

He falls straight to the floor.

You thought him being a ghost, he wouldn't get hurt, but somehow he did.

He groans in pain a little and you pick him up out of worry.

"Yikes! Sorry dude. Are you ok?"

He grabs you by the hand and looks up at you.

"Jeez you pack a big punch."

"It's reflex! I really didn't mean to-"

He gives you a devious smirk and winks.

"Don't worry babes, I thought it was kinda hot!"

You drop him and he falls right back in the floor with and ompf, Lydia cackling the whole time.

You walk back home and decided not to leave your house ever again.