Chapter 1.1: Neighbors

A.N: Again! I have what idea so uh??? I'm 👀👀
——————————————————————————
You wake up to your alarm going off. 6:30 am? On Saturday? Already? Aw man, you still had an hour to sleep, but you might as well get up since your awake already. You get out of bed, take a shower, changed, and out the door. While walking out, you notice someone else outside as well.

"Who's that?" You thought. It was a girl. She was young, in all black, and... talking to herself? Weird. But, this might be a good opportunity to introduce yourself. You had time, and she doesn't seem that busy.

"Hey! How are you?" You waved as you walked up to her. The girl seemed a bit startled by you, but you still put your hand out.

"I just moved in here,"  you said with a smile.

"Oh, I-" the girl recollected herself and shook your hand. "I'm Lydia."

"Nice to meet you! I'm Y/N! I'm the one who moved in next door."

Lydia looks at your house, "I see."

There was silence between you and her after that.... Awkward.

"Welllll, I should get going," you laughed awkwardly. "But I'll come back sooner or later to properly introduce my self later!" You said with a smile.

"Sure. I'll be waiting, I guess," Lydia replies back.

You waved your goodbyes and went to work in your car. You gave one glance back at Lydia as you drove off. Huh.... Seems like she's talking to herself again.
——————————————————————————
Time skip
"Welp, guess we're done here," said your new co-worker, Katy. You nodded back at them and finished cleaning.

"It's nice having you here! All this work has been killing me!" She whined.

You laughed, "Good to know! At least I'm some use to you!"

The both of you laughed together and finally parted ways.

Driving home, you remembered that you still have to introduce yourself to your new-neighbors.

"I wonder if I should make some snacks..." You thought to yourself as you parked your car in the drive way. Yeah. Snacks would be nice, right? You grabbed some bowls, mixer, and a bunch of other materials and prepared for a whole night of baking.