Chapter 2: Note to self

Thursday morning...

You spent the last few days thinking about the whole "demon encounter". You couldn't understand why or what is happening. With your brain boggled and ideas a mess, you decided to write down what you struggled to understand.
——————————————————————————

Not the best description, but it's the most you can do right now

Not the best description, but it's the most you can do right now. Work starts soon anyways.
——————————————————————————
Outside...

You take a look at the Deetz's household and notice Lydia again. She was looking out the window and waved. You hesitated, then waved back. It felt a bit awkward being around her now that you know of her "friend." She must have noticed since she sent you a text earlier apologizing for Beetlejuice's actions.
——————————————————————————

You sighed. You hoped for a calm and quiet life when you moved here, but instead you moved next to a demon.
——————————————————————————
Somewhere else...

Beetlejuice and Lydia head to school on the bus.

"Seems like they hate you already," Lydia giggled.

"What did I do? I just welcomed to the neighborhood!" He huffed.

"Normal people don't engrave their names into other people's wall."

"Well of course not!"

Lydia raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm a demon after all!" He gave her a devious grin.

BeetleJuice nudged her expecting a reaction, but Lydia just shrugged and looked away.

BeetleJuice sighed.

"She's right," he thought.

He may be a demon, but he never done such weird things like that before. Was is because he was bored? Excited for a new victim? What could it be?

After a while of thinking, he shrugged and gave up looking for the answer. His brain wasn't feeling like processing all that information. Wether it be because he's lazy or plain stupid, we will never know.

Either way, the way he acted did feel off. He wouldn't do that to a stranger. Well, at least not right away. Maybe he knew Y/N from somewhere. But he couldn't recall anything.

But they did feel oddly familiar...

——————————————————————————

A.N:

Hey guys, been a while huh? Sorry about that, I kinda got bored of the fandom after and while and didn't feel like writing this. But then I felt bad for reading y'all on a cliff hanger lol. Anyways, I'll try to update this every once in a while and end it on a good note eventually. I'm not much of a writer so I got writers block easily. See u in the next update-