ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 2.

**• 𝔻𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 ; 𝕆𝕍. •**
    "Dustin? Whose at the door?" I heard mom question, From behind me. "Nothing! Probably someone playing a joke on us?" I replied, Hoping that she will believe me.

    "Oh? Okay. I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight!" "Night mom!" I said, Watching mom leave.

    I sighed in relief, And looked back at the girl. Or should I say....013.

    'I can't believe it though. She's just like 011! I wonder what types of abilities she haves.' I thought, Picking up 013. I took her to the couch, And laid her down. 'I should get her some clothes, And a blanket! And cancel the plans that I had with the group....' I thought, Sighing.

    "I'll tell them about 013 tomorrow." I said, Going to my room. I grabbed a blanket, And walked back to the living room. I put the blanket on 013, And already had some clothing on the couch besides her. 'I should probably wait till she wakes up.' I thought, Starting to wait patiently for 013 to wake up.

    I looked to the side where 013 was sleeping, And saw her starting to wake up.

**• 𝕐/ ; 𝕠𝕧. •**
    I slowly opened my eyes, And saw that my vision was a bit blurry. I opened my eyes fully, And sat up. 'Where am I?' I thought, Getting Confused To Where I am. I looked front, And saw a....boy?

    "Hello!" "Who are you?" I questioned, Remembering Seeing this boy before I passed out. "Oh! My name is Dustin. And I'm the one who laid you down on the couch." Dustin said. "You?" "Yup!" Dustin replied. "Is this the inside of your house?" I said, Looking around the room. "Ye-" "Dustin! Who're you talking to?" I heard someone yell from upstairs. "No one! Go back to bed!" Dustin yelled. Everything was now silence, For a bit.

    "Well, Uh....here!" Dustin said, Giving me a pair of clothes.

here!" Dustin said, Giving me a pair of clothes

"Thank you." I said, Quickly Grabbing the pairs of clothes. "No problem, These were just girl clothes that were left on my locker on accident." Dustin explained.

"Locker?" I questioned. "Yup!" Dustin replied. I made a Confused look, And didn't reply back.

"Figures...." I heard Dustin whisper. "What?" I said, Not really hearing him clearly. "Nothing! Anyways, The bathroom is over there. You can go there, And change!" Dustin said, Pointing to the bathroom. I nodded, And got up. I walked towards the bathroom, And walked in. I closed the door only a little bit, And began to change into the clothes.

I finished, And looked at myself in the mirror. I looked different! I've never really wore anything else, Except a hospital gown.

I stopped looking at the mirror, And walked out of the bathroom.

I heard Dustin talking, And decided to sit back on the couch not wanting to interrupt him.

Dustin saw me, And jumped. I flinched, And jumped as well! "When did you get here?" Dustin questioned. "Right now....?" I replied, In a Confused tone. "Okay, Then. I'll go get you some food, And you can just watch some TV?" Dustin said, Turning something on. Whatever it was, It kept on showing a ton of things to watch. I got interested, And began to watch the....TV.